Hunting items that you sorta can’t believe you purchased??

Biggun4214

The whole thing in a nutshell is that most of these products "worked" for enough people that they made money for their companies.

I watched Bill Dance catch bass after bass on the Dance'n Eel. I must have threw one close to a half million times and never got a hit.

Smo

The whole thing in a nutshell is that most of these products "worked" for enough people that they made money for their companies.

I watched Bill Dance catch bass after bass on the Dance'n Eel. I must have threw one close to a half million times and never got a hit.
I did the same with a Dance's Craw…🥴

D2CA2CBB-F0C4-4A8F-A4BB-95760846F2BC.jpeg

Spurhunter

Same! The difference is we weren't throwing it in Bill's stocked pond where the bass rarely see an artificial lure and would hit a shiny pair of fingernail clippers tied to a line.

TN Song Dog

Squirrel Calling kit with VHS instructional video.

Also had a survival kit, including a string/strand i pulled out of the middle of para-cord and a fishing hook, in case I got stranded out on the back 40. Had some emergency drinking water in a mylar pouch and some canned GI peanut butter from Hugh Wade's Army Surplus store. Could of survived a few days out there!

Lost Lake

"The Can". I flipped that thing over so many times I probably have carpal tunnel and arthritis in my wrist and never called in one deer.
It's all in the wrist!!😂🤣🤣

I had a buddy accidentally fall, couldn't get stopped, and did a slow roll down a ridge. He had one of those cans in his small pack, and when he hit bottom, it let out a drawn out "BLAHHHHH."

I can't swear to it, but I thought I heard it bleating each time he rolled down that ridge.

Coulda just been the commotion from arms and legs flailing about. Can't swear to it.

Spurhunter

I had a buddy accidentally fall, couldn't get stopped, and did a slow roll down a ridge. He had one of those cans in his small pack, and when he hit bottom, it let out a drawn out "BLAHHHHH."

I can't swear to it, but I thought I heard it bleating each time he rolled down that ridge.

Coulda just been the commotion from arms and legs flailing about. Can't swear to it.
I'm sure the deer were running towards him from every direction! :rolleyes:😅

Latest posts