How is Bama...

Vermin93

farmin68":3gz0alc4 said:
Vermin93":3gz0alc4 said:
farmin68":3gz0alc4 said:
Lol! Isn't the choke definition coming from the same person who claimed his team was "TECHNICALLY" undefeated last season? :mrgreen:

The definition came from the dictionary guys at Merriam-Webster. Vols choked in the 4th against the Bammers. It may not have been a violent choke job like against OU and Florida, but it was still a choke job. Anti-Bammers everywhere know what they saw.

Lol!!! He uses the dictionary when he thinks it benefits him. The rest of the time He makes up his own definitions! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I call 'em how I see 'em. :tu:

The good news is the CFP committee also seems to be viewing ND's 2-point loss at Clemson, in a monsoon, at night, as basically a win. :super:

Playoff bound!!! :party:

TreyB

Vermin93":1lmql5ut said:
TreyB":1lmql5ut said:
So you are a moral victory type person...

That would be Vol fans who don't think they choked the game away against the Bammers. Moral victory.

Or a ND fan that lost to Clemson and thinks that's a win :rotf: :tu: :stir:

farmin68

TreyB":2ojhrk9t said:

TreyB, Clemson was a road game. In a monsoon...when things are wet.. At night....when it's dark.

In that same situation, Bama, Stanford, and Baylor would all lose by 50+.. Notre Dame is THAT FRIGGIN GOOD! Haven't you poured through the mountains of data and realized it? That's the night season should've been declared over and Notre Dame named world champions of the world.

Every game since that one has been solely for the entertainment of the general public. #monsoonsmatter #technicallyundefeatedagain #greenbeercausespoornightvision

TeamMainStreet

Vermin93":j5kaxdto said:
TreyB":j5kaxdto said:

That would be Vol fans who don't think they choked the game away against the Bammers. Moral victory.

Its laughable to me that your whole plan for ND making the playoffs hinged on the Vols beating Bama.

Edit: ND making the playoff and not have to play Bama. :tu: Chickens :rotf:

farmin68

TeamMainStreet":5p0lhw7e said:
Vermin93":5p0lhw7e said:
TreyB":5p0lhw7e said:

Its laughable to me that your whole plan for ND making the playoffs hinged on the Vols beating Bama.

Edit: ND making the playoff and not have to play Bama. :tu: Chickens :rotf:

Using his logic, one could say UT "technically" (gotta include the Chris Farley quotes) won the bama game. :super: :D :mrgreen: :rotf:

TreyB

farmin68":1mylh0lb said:
TreyB":1mylh0lb said:

TreyB, Clemson was a road game. In a monsoon...when things are wet.. At night....when it's dark.

In that same situation, Bama, Stanford, and Baylor would all lose by 50+.. Notre Dame is THAT FRIGGIN GOOD! Haven't you poured through the mountains of data and realized it? That's the night season should've been declared over and Notre Dame named world champions of the world.

Every game since that one has been solely for the entertainment of the general public. #monsoonsmatter #technicallyundefeatedagain #greenbeercausespoornightvision

Oh I know how he is... :rotf:

Vermin93

Vols can't claim they technically won the Bama game because they blew the lead all on their own. No bad weather or bad calls were involved in Bama's go ahead score. Just a Vol choke job. It's apples and oranges compared to ND's loss at Clemson and the hose job at FSU last year.

I think you guys should channel your frustration and jealousy about ND being #4 towards the CFP committee. They seem to agree with my assessment of ND. :tu:

What's funny is I know you guys can't stand the prospect of ND making the playoff. You have to hope that Stanford beats them because the ND train is on a roll and the CFP committee likes what they see. :super:

How about that DeShone Kizer with 6 TD's on Saturday! :party:

farmin68

I didn't realize they turned the rain off, dried the field, and turned the lights on during the Clemson offensive drives. My bad. :roll:

Vermin93

They didn't. Our guys dropped countless wet balls, including at least one TD pass, and we still only lost by 2 points on a failed 2-point play. That's why I said we would beat them on a dry field. The South Carolina storm saved Clemson. They are the better rainy day team, but it doesn't rain on most days.

Now, ND plays a crappy Wake Forest team this weekend and the Irish really need to destroy the Demon Deacons to hold onto the #4 spot. A close game should knock ND out of the top 4.

farmin68

Fact is ND lost to Clemson They played in the same conditions and the better team won. It's that simple. No attempt at making excuses changes the numbers on the scoreboard.

Data can't be replaced by excuses. :rotf: :rotf:

baddnole

Vermin93":3fq6uiqz said:
Vols can't claim they technically won the Bama game because they blew the lead all on their own. No bad weather or bad calls were involved in Bama's go ahead score. Just a Vol choke job. It's apples and oranges compared to ND's loss at Clemson and the hose job at FSU last year. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think you guys should channel your frustration and jealousy about ND being #4 towards the CFP committee. They seem to agree with my assessment of ND. :tu:

What's funny is I know you guys can't stand the prospect of ND making the playoff. You have to hope that Stanford beats them because the ND train is on a roll and the CFP committee likes what they see. :super:

How about that DeShone Kizer with 6 TD's on Saturday! :party:

No hose job. Get a coach that doesn't teach cheating. Clemson should have and would
beat ND by 21 on a dry field. There will be plenty of yellow stains on the ND players pants if they have to play again this century. Can't blame Manti Teo's girl this time.

TreyB

Vermin, your meltdown is going to be epic when ND is left out of the playoffs when the real rankings are released. :rotf: :pop:

Latest posts