How is Bama...

BamaProud

The polls don't mean anything. They are flawed based on pre-season expectations. That is why the selection committee waits until 10 weeks into the season to make their rankings. ...but yes, the "eye test" is valid and is used by the selection committee. Anyone can watch an ACC game, then watch an SEC game and see how much bigger, faster, stronger and smarter(football smarts) average football players are in the SEC. Its nearly as noticeable as watching College football games on Saturday, then Watching NFl on Sunday...the difference in undeniable.

Now, is FL better than Bama, that is certainly debatable? However, I think Alabama's Defense gives them the edge..we will see what the Selection Committee thinks this evening.

BigHuey

Florida should be ahead of Bama. LSU should beat Bama and Florida should get a do over with LSU in Atlanta.
But like everything else, Bama gets a vote just because it appears that's the cool thing to do.

BamaProud

Not really
SOS_zpsxv3qgtpe.png

3<6, 2<4, 4<6, 22.6>19.5 Alabama is better than Florida.

TreyB

BamaProud":2is8k917 said:
Not really
SOS_zpsxv3qgtpe.png

What about the home blowout loss to Ole Miss??? Like I said almost the same. But anyway, here is hoping for LSU beating the snot outta Bama. :tu:

The_Utility_Dude

TreyB":3uuddqru said:
Hillbilly Hunter":3uuddqru said:
Good question, when the dust settles the right one will be left standing, give it time.

Like everything else... Politics, not saying UF is better but by record it is hard to argue that UF isn't. But yeah it will all be settled before long. Man this season is flying by!!!

Could be only having 2 wins against teams with winning records at this point of the season? Bama has 4

TreyB

All I am hearing is the sport people on TV saying how crazy it is that Bama is ahead of UF. Herbie and the crew. :pop:

baddnole

TreyB":26tni44z said:
BamaProud":26tni44z said:
Not really
SOS_zpsxv3qgtpe.png

What about the home blowout loss to Ole Miss??? Like I said almost the same. But anyway, here is hoping for LSU beating the snot outta Bama. :tu:

https://youtu.be/R0Y_4WqZg7o

Bama has a secret weapon :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

The_Utility_Dude

TreyB":2axgjpd4 said:
All I am hearing is the sport people on TV saying how crazy it is that Bama is ahead of UF. Herbie and the crew. :pop:

Sorta like Ohio State being in at #4. It's hard to say but without last season's NC there's a chance they wouldn't be ranked as high. It shouldn't matter but recent history plays, at least, some part in the process. Bama carries some weight simply due to their recent history.

TreyB

The_Utility_Dude":359uhbb4 said:
TreyB":359uhbb4 said:

Sorta like Ohio State being in at #4. It's hard to say but without last season's NC there's a chance they wouldn't be ranked as high. It shouldn't matter but recent history plays, at least, some part in the process. Bama carries some weight simply due to their recent history.

And that's mainly my point to him. Its about the Saban name more than anything. If they beat LSU then they deserve to be in there no matter what.

Latest posts