How is Bama...

PalsPal

BamaProud":3nguwhbo said:
OK, now do you understand why Bama is ranked ahead of UF?

Couldn't resist :D !

images

TreyB

BamaProud":3o1tad0l said:

NOW, yes then NO. Make sense? But like I said earlier, the way the defense is playing for them it will be hard to score.

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":2cyo1mct said:
BamaProud":2cyo1mct said:

Haters gonna hAte

Roll Tide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't hating... Its called discussion.

TeamMainStreet

Vermin93":ox8cyszf said:
Just imagine how different things would be if the Vols didn't execute that 4th quarter choke job against the Bammers. It makes me ill thinking about what almost was...

Last time the Domers played Alabama, they choked a whole game away. :tu: Congrats

TeamMainStreet

Vermin93":2qtdwg6l said:
It's not a choke job if you were never winning.

If the Bammers win the title, the Vols will have blood on their hands. :smash:

[youtube]oTS2Lc_zMBE[/youtube]

It was the greatest choke job of that season. ND and their faithful(insert Vermin here) pissed and moaned and whined and cried until they get their shot at Bama. Well they got it. And THEN they CHOKED! They got beat down and Manti got exposed as a fraud. No on second thought, I don't know which was the bigger fraud that year. Manti or the Notre Dame Copper Cloverleaves posing as an actual championship caliber team.

The TN Bama game was actually a conspiracy all along, set up by both schools and fan bases with the intentions of pitting the chrome domes against the Tide again in this years CFP. It is actually going as planned. The Leprechauns are now in at #4. The real question is do they have another excuse ready to use when the Bammers beat the brakes off of em AGAIN?

Sweat dreams :tu:

TreyB

Vermin93":2jf9lir3 said:

Are u really saying ND didn't choke in that entire game??? They did NOTHING against Bama!!! NOTHING!!! U dont have to be winning to choke. :rotf:

Vermin93

By definition, in order to choke you have to be favored to win the game and/or winning the game. ND was neither against the Bammers. Vols were not favored to win the game, but they were winning well into the 4th quarter when they choked away the lead....much to the dismay of millions of Bammer haters around the world. For that, the 2015 Vols cannot be forgiven. :moon:

There were some micro-choke jobs in the 2012 ND vs Bammers game. For example, Manti Teo was expected to play well and he did not, so it's fair to say that Teo choked. The good news is that even with several key injuries, this 2015 ND team is still much deeper, balanced and talented than the 2012 team that lost 42-14. It looks like the CFB Playoff committee may also realize this and be giving it some consideration.

TreyB

BamaProud":zbwj63yj said:
I think you are confusing the term Choke with upset Vermin. ND was expected to at the very least be competitive against Bama....they choked.

Agree

Vermin93

ND got blown out, which is different, and arguably worse, than choking.

From Merriam-Webster...

choke
4 : to lose one's composure and fail to perform effectively in a critical situation <had a chance to win the game but he choked>

That definition reminds me of when the Vols choked away their 4th qtr lead against the Bammers, which saved the Bammers' season.

Speaking of the Vols choking, this video is horribly bad...

[youtube]_k1vO8aCCDY[/youtube]

TreyB

Or ND lost their composure after the game started and saw Bama was gonna beat the piss out of them to cause them to fail (choke)

From TreyB... :rotf:

farmin68

TreyB":bizcufii said:
Vermin93":bizcufii said:

Are u really saying ND didn't choke in that entire game??? They did NOTHING against Bama!!! NOTHING!!! U dont have to be winning to choke. :rotf:

Lol! Isn't the choke definition coming from the same person who claimed his team was "TECHNICALLY" undefeated last season? :mrgreen:

farmin68

BigHuey":1ud9ujbr said:
Florida should be ahead of Bama. LSU should beat Bama and Florida should get a do over with LSU in Atlanta.
But like everything else, Bama gets a vote just because it appears that's the cool thing to do.

I disagree. I'm a lifelong UT fan and I love to see bama lose. As much as I hate to say this about bama, they are one of the 3 best teams in the country. Clemson and Baylor are the other two.

farmin68

Vermin93":21btzxx1 said:
Just imagine how different things would be if the Vols didn't execute that 4th quarter choke job against the Bammers. It makes me ill thinking about what almost was...

UT didn't choke in that game. They played very well and had a shot... bama played some inspired football when it mattered most and the better team won. No one choked...not even UT's kicker.

PillsburyDoughboy

farmin68":1uy1dxp8 said:
BigHuey":1uy1dxp8 said:
Florida should be ahead of Bama. LSU should beat Bama and Florida should get a do over with LSU in Atlanta.
But like everything else, Bama gets a vote just because it appears that's the cool thing to do.

I disagree. I'm a lifelong UT fan and I love to see bama lose. As much as I hate to say this about bama, they are one of the 3 best teams in the country. Clemson and Baylor are the other two.

Finally getting some recognition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vermin93

farmin68":r92u4wft said:
Lol! Isn't the choke definition coming from the same person who claimed his team was "TECHNICALLY" undefeated last season? :mrgreen:

The definition came from the dictionary guys at Merriam-Webster. Vols choked in the 4th against the Bammers. It may not have been a violent choke job like against OU and Florida, but it was still a choke job. Anti-Bammers everywhere know what they saw.

farmin68

Vermin93":1h9do374 said:
farmin68":1h9do374 said:

The definition came from the dictionary guys at Merriam-Webster. Vols choked in the 4th against the Bammers. It may not have been a violent choke job like against OU and Florida, but it was still a choke job. Anti-Bammers everywhere know what they saw.

Lol!!! He uses the dictionary when he thinks it benefits him. The rest of the time He makes up his own definitions! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Latest posts