Fort Campbell 2017

BULL MOOSE

My son and I will be attending this weekend for juvenile. We are hoping the chasing light switch flips on like it did same time last year.

BULL MOOSE

Roost 1":2w0bs0nj said:
BULL MOOSE":2w0bs0nj said:
My son and I will be attending this weekend for juvenile. We are hoping the chasing light switch flips on like it did same time last year.

Have you been notified yet? If so, what area did yall get?

Yes, but not told area yet. I will pm you when I find out....would love any help we could get.

BULL MOOSE

It should be a good weekend.

Attachments

• E7A38251-81E2-49BA-A3DA-EA250185DB7A.jpeg
    E7A38251-81E2-49BA-A3DA-EA250185DB7A.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,044

BULL MOOSE

We got juvy area 48...this will likely be only time to have this oppurtunity. We are moving.

If anyone has a map location or some advice, PM me. My 10;year old is excited to go and for the opportunity!

cbdunn21

We stopped by Fort Campbell on Monday to take care of our registrations, background checks, and permits. While reviewing the rules and regulations, we came across part of a rule that stood out to us regarding shotgun magazine plugs. The girls in the office confirmed that it was a new rule, and If we hadn't read through all of the rules again, we may have missed that it had been added. Anyway, most of you are probably already aware of the rule, but just in case someone missed it, I thought it would be worth posting here.

From CAM Reg 200-4 Installation Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Recreation (1 September 2017) available here: https://ftcampbell.isportsman.net/f... Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Recreation.pdf

Section 2-3. Big Game Hunting Regulations
a. Deer Hunting
(6) Authorized shotguns are as follows: any 20, 16, 12, or 10 gauge using ammunition
loaded with rifled or sabot slugs only. Shotguns must be plugged or have a magazine
constriction so that shotguns can be loaded with no more than 3 shells at a time.
Scopes or red
dot sights are authorized for use on authorized shotguns, as long as it does not emit any light
towards the target (e.g. laser scopes).

cbdunn21

On a related note, does anyone have any idea what the motivation would be for adding this rule? I have never shot that many rounds at once so it doesn't really matter to me, but I am curious.

medwc

I have no clue why they have a 3 shell restriction but every now and then you will hear someone firing 4 or 5 fast shots in a row. :shock:

Latest posts