Fort Campbell 2017

Urban_Hunter

cbhunter":1ehubjt5 said:
BULL MOOSE":1ehubjt5 said:
Fort Campbell successful hunter...you gotta love radios and newspapers that have an outdoor report.

https://wnws.com/outdoors-notebook-fift ... this-year/

Congrats to the young hunter! This thread seems slow this year compared to years past as far as big deer being posted that were killed. Am I missing something or what?

X2

I always follow this thread but it seems dead this year

@fulldraw

To be honest, social media as caused the lack of kill pics. Used to, the hunter could post his kill and share it and that was it. Now, random people post other hunter's kill without permission and it ends up all over the internet. Personally, I don't want to see my buck on forums or groups I don't post to.

medwc

Urban_Hunter":zuiss5gj said:
X2

I always follow this thread but it seems dead this year

A lot of folks use the Fort FaceBook page. That is what I WAS doing but got tired of all the crybaby active duty guys crying about not getting all the areas and blaming it on the civilian hunters. SMH...

Solocam

I don't recall seeing y'all kill any big bucks there. I might have missed them on here over the years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medwc

@fulldraw":2mvj4gyj said:
Was? You just stop in the last few days? Lol
Yup, like 4 days ago. lol... Man, the bucks were everywhere this morning in area 05!! I saw 8 different bucks with only one being maybe in the mid 130s". The only 2 does I seen both were being dogged by bucks, none stop dogging.

medwc

Solocam":2zn0l7jb said:
I don't recall seeing y'all kill any big bucks there. I might have missed them on here over the years?

lol, Neither one of us post our bucks all over the place. See our profile pics, both Fort bucks over 150". Fulldraws has killed a bunch of big bucks, I have only killed 3 or 4 ish.

Solocam

Profile pics are blurry for some reason. I would like to see what y'all have killed. Do you usually kill every year?

@fulldraw

medwc":2saz7p9m said:
@fulldraw":2saz7p9m said:
Was? You just stop in the last few days? Lol
Yup, like 4 days ago. lol... Man, the bucks were everywhere this morning in area 05!! I saw 8 different bucks with only one being maybe in the mid 130s". The only 2 does I seen both were being dogged by bucks, none stop dogging.

Glad someone has seen rutting activity. I hear it's slow out there.

@fulldraw

medwc":3htj353u said:
Solocam":3htj353u said:

lol, Neither one of us post our bucks all over the place. See our profile pics, both Fort bucks over 150". Fulldraws has killed a bunch of big bucks, I have only killed 3 or 4 ish.

Quit lying. I've killed 2 or 3. You know you kill one every year. Lol

BULL MOOSE

Frustrating trying to get an area...I got 34 with 4 spots left and then I get an error message that it is full. So, next run, I go for 48 with 3 slots, and same thing happens. So, finally I get choice of 50 or 52. I got in 50, but my knees need some flat land.

Not sure I want to get up at 3am now...

medwc

Harvest was at 559 at 0930-ish when I left there this morning. Quail... don't get me started. Fulldraw get that big LBL buck today? I saw a huge 10 point in 31 this morning, might have gone 160-ish. Anyways... quail... 10 quail areas open for 20 quail hunters and they still had no show spaces. Earn a buck next year. SMH... lol

Latest posts