Catman

MidTennFisher

As stated by someone above, most of what gets donated goes to waste. Anyone who doesn't believe that, go volunteer to cut meat for them one time. Seen it first hand in 3 different states ;)
I read somewhere that most of the game meat goes to waste at the food banks because people don't want it. They don't know how to cook it properly so they don't like the taste of it. So in a lot of cases they literally will request non-game meat.

This whole "donating" meat to HTFH is just an excuse to kill deer for content making with these social media guys. Believe me if HFTH didn't exist, some of these guys would still kill for content and those does would be left in the woods or thrown in a ditch. Jonathan would never do something like that, but I bet a lot of guys would. Furthermore, I bet it happens already in states without a HFTH program.

TX300mag

Catman blows, as does anyone else who "kills for content" or, unless literally starving, intentionally targets a fawn or does with fawns. Using the "hunters for the hungry" excuse is nothing but a pawn. You want to do a needy person or family, who actually will eat the meat, a favor, give it to them.

I deliberately target does with buck fawns.

Your opinion of me won't change that. I might even kill a few extra this year.

Soft Talker

I read somewhere that most of the game meat goes to waste at the food banks because people don't want it. They don't know how to cook it properly so they don't like the taste of it. So in a lot of cases they literally will request non-game meat.

This whole "donating" meat to HTFH is just an excuse to kill deer for content making with these social media guys. Believe me if HFTH didn't exist, some of these guys would still kill for content and those does would be left in the woods or thrown in a ditch. Jonathan would never do something like that, but I bet a lot of guys would. Furthermore, I bet it happens already in states without a HFTH program.
This is exactly correct. Again, have seen it first hand.

Acorn

My only beef with Catman is his hypocrisy. He slammed me for displaying deer I killed on my vehicle or trailer as I drove from my hunting location to my home. He said it was too graphic for non hunting people and would turn them against hunting people. Now he is making money shooting deer for the entire world to see.
What! Everyone don't ride around with the tail gate down or put them on the roof anymore! I miss the good ol days!

philsanchez76

I killed a button buck on accident this September, thought it was a doe. Dang if that isn't the most tender deer meat I've ever eaten!
Whenever I cook venison for someone who's afraid to eat it because of the dreaded "gaminess" they've heard about, I shoot a yearling and everyone gets their minds and taste buds blown.

MidTennFisher

Whenever I cook venison for someone who's afraid to eat it because of the dreaded "gaminess" they've heard about, I shoot a yearling and everyone gets their minds and taste buds blown.
Yep if it wasn't for my opinion that all the processing work isn't worth getting 15# max of meat, I'd probably only shoot yearlings.

Trey13

Man threads like this make me 😃 i cant want to put a few more fawns in the crockpot in honor of a bunch of whining little (well you know) in this thread! Grow up hoe your on row and remember their just food not bambi😂
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Tn_Va_Hunter

Catman blows, as does anyone else who "kills for content" or, unless literally starving, intentionally targets a fawn or does with fawns. Using the "hunters for the hungry" excuse is nothing but a pawn. You want to do a needy person or family, who actually will eat the meat, a favor, give it to them.
And you know for a fact that he doesn't do this ? I've seen plenty of his videos talking about killing a deer for a buddy who wanted meat.
This thread is honestly one of the worst I've seen on here in over 10 years. Bashing a young man who's doing what he loves and is making a living doing it. Personally I applaud his success and drive to better himself.

Latest posts