Which cell cam do i need

CritterGitter

Please help me out , ive read until my eyes burn trying to research cameras. I have at&t and want an easy to use cellular camera. Whats the best bang for buck ? Looking to get into running cell cams. Can you only pay for months you use? I need someone to just tell me what to buy thats been down all these roads.

cecil30-30

I have a delta base on the Verizon plan. You can get them either Verizon or AT&T $10.99 a month for 1000 images. I have it set to upload once a day. You can change it to instant or every 6 or every 12 hrs. Im pretty happy with mine. It'd still on the same set of batteries. I put this camera out back at the end of November. Got it for $55 on a black Friday sale. Still showing 42% battery life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-125145.jpg
    Screenshot_20230923-125145.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 29

BamBam77

I agree with the Tactacam Gen 2.
I read a ton before purchase because where Im running them has terrible cell signal. Can't even send a text, especially in the valleys. Everything I found pointed to these being the best for low signal areas, dependable, etc. I've ran them a few months, have received thousands of pics, drained no batteries (lithiums with the solar panel).
Will shut it off in January, costs $13 for unlimited pics.
However, all setup is through your phone app. To me, that makes it easy to use, might not for others tho

peytoncreekhunter

I bought a twin pack of spy points and have had good service so far.

They give 100 pictures a month free for each camera. You can sign up for more pictures a month for a charge.

kaizen leader

Please help me out , ive read until my eyes burn trying to research cameras. I have at&t and want an easy to use cellular camera. Whats the best bang for buck ? Looking to get into running cell cams. Can you only pay for months you use? I need someone to just tell me what to buy thats been down all these roads.
I have two Moultrie Edges. They are super easy and you don't need a cell service. It auto connects to the strongest service available and transfers the pictures and videos to the cloud where you get them through an app. You can cancel any time.

deerhunter10

Anything but spy point. I have bushnells and tactacams. Like the tactacams better. If you have the money reconyx and Spartans. Doesn't matter what cell phone service you have at all. It runs off of what ever you choose and come in through an app.

kaizen leader

These are interesting, so you pay the moultrie app for access, not your cell provider? Looks like app is only 10$ a month
Yup. You do not need a cell service like ATT or Verizon. I have Consumer Cellular which no cell cameras connect so this was the only one I can use. No card to install either. Internal memory so the card can't be stolen and if the camera gets stolen it can't be used and if it's turned on you get the pictures. I like it.

CritterGitter

Yup. You do not need a cell service like ATT or Verizon. I have Consumer Cellular which no cell cameras connect so this was the only one I can use. No card to install either. Internal memory so the card can't be stolen and if the camera gets stolen it can't be used and if it's turned on you get the pictures. I like it.
Im on a family plan with my wife's entire family we pool together on so this seems better for me

Latest posts