Weirdest things you’ve seen while hunting

13pt

2752177D-DBFF-4876-9C6E-1AB57C79776E.jpeg

Stopped to fill up the ole Rhino and seen this…waited a few minutes because I really wanted to see who would drive this in public, but it never showed before I had to go.

13pt

B201530E-7D69-4191-8782-3DC8235D7A39.jpeg

Me and my buddy were on our way to hunt NW Texas. We were in the middle of nowhere and had to stop and relieve ourselves, so turned down this farm road to have some privacy. As we were letting it rip happened to notice this fence line with dead coyotes tied up to every fence post. I'm sure there's a good reason for this, but it felt a little like the makings of a horror movie so we cut it short and got the heck outta there!!

Bucket

View attachment 82484
Me and my buddy were on our way to hunt NW Texas. We were in the middle of nowhere and had to stop and relieve ourselves, so turned down this farm road to have some privacy. As we were letting it rip happened to notice this fence line with dead coyotes tied up to every fence post. I'm sure there's a good reason for this, but it felt a little like the makings of a horror movie so we cut it short and got the heck outta there!!
I think you win this thread for today. That's weird!

TN Song Dog

View attachment 82484

@Slim coyote must of just passed through before you.

jag1

25 years ago, buddy id mine and I were scouting some property I had just gotten permission to hunt. We were heading across a field toward a tree line when I noticed a flesh colored object hanging in the trees about 200 yards from where we stood. The closer we got the more concerned I became and I told my buddy, man I think we have come across a crime scene or something, there's a dead body up in those trees! The horror grew and grew until we were about 45 yards out or so and realized it was a blow up sex doll!

Hookem

View attachment 82484
Grew up in West Texas. Farmers used to pay me per coyote and I would tie them to their gates so they would see how many I took. Great gas money as a kid.

Hookem

Buddy was bow hunting and watching a big old groundhog and a coyote approached. He turned his attention to the yote and took a shot. Turned back around and could not find the groundhog. After a few minutes found him 20ft up in a tree. Did not know groundhogs could climb trees But I guess when your really motivated…

13pt

Grew up in West Texas. Farmers used to pay me per coyote and I would tie them to their gates so they would see how many I took. Great gas money as a kid.
Thanks, I knew there must have been a good explanation, but at the time it was very creepy and sent two TN boys on their way double time!

tree_ghost

I was outside Chattanooga hunting some land I gained permission on right on the GA line. I went in the first morning and got out past the cattle pasture and into the timber. About 300 yards into the hardwoods I found some type of ritual sight for weirdos. It had a upside down pentagram built out of tree limbs and burn piles all around it. I never went back and hunted the place….