Vols @ Missouri!

Displaced_Vol

Nothing more to this one than the fact UT never got off the damn bus.
Not to take away from mizzou. They've got some playmakers for sure. Drinkwitz is still a weirdo but he can be weird and enjoy the fact he beat UT's doors off. Im not surprised they won, very surprised they dominated the line of scrimmage and won as big as they did.
Listening to the VQ postgame podcast and they made a good point that when we lose, we lose ugly.

PalsPal

Im not surprised they won, very surprised they dominated the line of scrimmage and won as big as they did.

That was very surprising.

Listening to the VQ postgame podcast and they made a good point that when we lose, we lose ugly.

I've refused to watch or listen to anything related to that game. No reason to re-live that ugliness :) !

Last year's team spoiled us. But, at least the fanbase got to experience it.

I'm very thankful that we lucked into Heupel, but there are several areas of his coaching that I'm leery; the main one being too loyal to assistant coaches. We'll see if he makes any changes this offseason.

chris1976

How old are you?

Unless your my age 60 ish you really cannot understand.

This dates back to the Bear Bryant days. I challenge you to do your homework. AKA as Google for you kiddos.
Bear Bryant was a legend! A man among men and a pillar of the football community. A role model to players and fans alike. Well, except when he would get drunk and PHYSICALLY ABUSE his wife. Otherwise a rockstar 😁

Latest posts