Vols @ Missouri!

PalsPal

Still no game time set yet.

I'd imagine Ole Miss/GA will get the 2:30 game. Maybe Lane can finally win a big game, and do us a favor, but not likely.

I expect a great game with Missouri. Be curious to see what the line is when it comes out. I think we can outscore them.

IF we can pull it off, and Ole Miss does their part, we still have a shot at the champ game.

Regardless, Neyland will be rocking when GA comes to town.

PalsPal

Looks like one place has Missouri favored by 1.5.

I've been leery of Joe since the beginning, but the past 2 games he has made some great QB throws and his running is obviously a huge plus, when added to our running backs.

Our DBs will be a concern, so we need to get a good pass rush. Be nice to get a holding call every now and then, but this isn't TN's year.

PillsburyDoughboy

Puts a smile on my face knowing the vols have to face Mizzou AND GEORGIA STILL.

MIZZOU is going to be wanting blood after coming up short against Georgia.

I'm surprised it's not more like a 15 point spread. Roll Mizzou!

BamaProud

Looks like one place has Missouri favored by 1.5.

I've been leery of Joe since the beginning, but the past 2 games he has made some great QB throws and his running is obviously a huge plus, when added to our running backs.

Our DBs will be a concern, so we need to get a good pass rush. Be nice to get a holding call every now and then, but this isn't TN's year.

But...but...In September. nevermind.

wayne

Tennessee favored
Screenshot_20231105_180852.jpg

PalsPal

Really strange they waited this late to release the times/network. There must've been some tussling going on behind the scenes because normally a week prior to game day they are set in stone. Weird.

Not really.

The announcement of Saturday's games were delayed until CBS could exercise its six-day option in choosing between SEC games

wayne

Still no game time set yet.

I'd imagine Ole Miss/GA will get the 2:30 game. Maybe Lane can finally win a big game, and do us a favor, but not likely.
You can't put any faith in Kiffin to win anything of significance. Lane is 1-20 all time vs P5 teams that end up winning 9 games in a season. The lone win was an upset vs Oregon while at USC.

Latest posts