Vols @ Missouri!

Gravey

If Tennessee and Ole Miss win Saturday then next week Tennessee and Georgia will have a SEC East championship game in Knoxville.
That would be very interesting.
I talked to a buddy of mine earlier today. He went to Ole Miss and has season tickets. Said they're going to Athens this weekend for the game and I told him I hope they didn't win because we don't need a pissed off Georgia team coming to Knoxville the next weekend. However I hadn't thought about that scenario but even so UT has to beat Missouri on the road this weekend first and they'll be in for a dogfight.

PillsburyDoughboy

I talked to a buddy of mine earlier today. He went to Ole Miss and has season tickets. Said they're going to Athens this weekend for the game and I told him I hope they didn't win because we don't need a pissed off Georgia team coming to Knoxville the next weekend. However I hadn't thought about that scenario but even so UT has to beat Missouri on the road this weekend first and they'll be in for a dogfight.
Well I do hope for a ole.Miss win and Mizzou win this weekend. Would be a perfect weekend.

Roll Tide :)

PalsPal

Hats off to Drinkwitz.

That is the best scheme and execution on both sides of the ball that I remember against Heupel.

I fully expect Ole Miss to knock off GA now.

Urban_Hunter

When are the vols gonna start blaming the refs ?
Dude you are the biggest clown I've ever seen in my entire life. You bring absolutely zero to this place, except the most obnoxious pointless comments possible. You derail entire multi-page threads of great content just to make it about yourself. Like a dang blue hair

THEdonkey0515

Dude you are the biggest clown I've ever seen in my entire life. You bring absolutely zero to this place, except the most obnoxious pointless comments possible. You derail entire multi-page threads of great content just to make it about yourself. Like a dang blue hair
Hit the ignore button I did yesterday. Sooner or later that dude will be talking to himself on here.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I didn't care much one way or the other; pulled a little for UT. I'm just surprised by the rushing success that Missouri had. Turning the ball over gave Missouri more opportunities to control the clock and tire the UT defense. I haven't kept up with Missouri but thought Tennessee would have some success running the ball.

My sinus is jacked up so I ended up sitting in front of the TV longer than normal today; I watched some good chunks of this game. That running back #7 for Missouri had an amazing day.

Last edited:

trtr0611

You know I made a few posts in anger on here last week that were very stupid. I made my apologies. I vowed to myself I wouldn't let some internet post bother me again. I've got way too many priorities to worry about the outcome of a game. I posed a valid question to PDB in a previous post and have gotten nothing so far. I can understand ribbing somebody about a game or your favorite team but some in here take it to a different level. To the antagonists on here……what did someone do to you to make you have such hatred toward a fan base??

wayne

You know I made a few posts in anger on here last week that were very stupid. I made my apologies. I vowed to myself I wouldn't let some internet post bother me again. I've got way too many priorities to worry about the outcome of a game. I posed a valid question to PDB in a previous post and have gotten nothing so far. I can understand ribbing somebody about a game or your favorite team but some in here take it to a different level. To the antagonists on here……what did someone do to you to make you have such hatred toward a fan base??
He won't answer. He's a coward.

wayne

I was sitting in a tree with not enough service to check the espn app so my brother was sending me updates. Sounds like an old fashion beat down so hats off to Missouri. I said in another thread the Vols would have their hands full.
I think they abandoned the run too early. Rb's only had 13 carries.

trtr0611

I think they abandoned the run too early. Rb's only had 13 carries.
I think Mizzous game plan was to stop the run which they did. But we did abandon it early. Milton is fine with screens and some short crossing routes but beyond 15 yds downfield his accuracy just plain sucks. He will get lucky and connect on a long fly route sometimes but that apparently wasn't in Heupels game plan today.

Latest posts