Vols Vs Creighton

Displaced_Vol

Tons of guys stepped up tonight with big shots, solid minutes & the defense really bothered Creighton. JJJ playing great ball, an old guy that doesn't want to go home.
Aidoo didn't have his best game, he can hit those mid range jumpers but he wasn't tonight. If he had knocked down some of those he would have went for 20-
Mashack & ZZ we're dogs on defense tonight. They tried to take DK out of the game and he still got his.
Definitely helped after the baseball Vols laid an absolute egg earlier. Like I said earlier now I am wired and it's damn near midnight CST.

PalsPal

Let's not forget Cameron Carr coming off of the bench and drilling a big 3!

So many huge plays. Dk air balls a shot but Mashak in the right place at the right time for the put back.

PalsPal

I'm not buying Vescovi with the flu. He was on the bench and in the locker room. Unless they have some way of knowing that he wasn't contagious.

Ok more clarification today that it was the flu and that his fever broke early yesterday and he had been in quarantine.

It appears that he will play tomorrow. Now, the question is, does Barnes start him?

iowavf

I thought Creighton gave them a run for their money considering the size of Creighton. They're a medical school, no football team, but have been good in basketball and baseball. Home town boy, Ryan Hawkins played pretty well for them. Purdue is going to be a handful!

Latest posts