Vols vs Cats

MickThompson

The double-double tech cancellation was just weak officiating. Got the ball slapped out of his hands then shoved in the back after the whistle and he probably had something "not safe for tv" to whisper in their ear- chest bump was borderline T-able. Where was the other T on Tennessee?

I get not wanting to impact the game, but that mystery T on UT certainly could have changed the outcome down the line.

deerfanatic

The double-double tech cancellation was just weak officiating. Got the ball slapped out of his hands then shoved in the back after the whistle and he probably had something "not safe for tv" to whisper in their ear- chest bump was borderline T-able. Where was the other T on Tennessee?

I get not wanting to impact the game, but that mystery T on UT certainly could have changed the outcome down the line.
Gainey got the other T cause he rushed up in the middle of it. He didn't do anything but he said something as best I could tell.

THEdonkey0515

Cal deserved a technical foul more than Gainey did.

Cal got our worked all the way around last night and about lost it. His lucky #0 couldn't miss anything he threw up or they would have lost by 25.

Last edited:

cbhunter

Where's the Kentucky fans that only show up here when they beat UT? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Anybody checked on @rem270? 😜
I sent him the live score last night via text when there was under 5 minutes left. He 100% ignored my text and changed the subject.

Here is his my "receipt" as some of the sports goons like to say

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 19

rem270

Where's the Kentucky fans that only show up here when they beat UT? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Anybody checked on @rem270? 😜
I sent him the live score last night via text when there was under 5 minutes left. He 100% ignored my text and changed the subject.

Here is his my "receipt" as some of the sports goons like to say

TN is good. I'll always give them that credit when it's due! And the good thing about basketball season is they have something to play for in March unlike a 🚽 bowl game in football!

Latest posts