Vols @ Missouri!

Urban_Hunter

I was sitting in a tree with not enough service to check the espn app so my brother was sending me updates. Sounds like an old fashion beat down so hats off to Missouri. I said in another thread the Vols would have their hands full.
You were right. The Vols made that Missouri RB look like a man amongst boys unfortunately. I want to say it looked like we ran a prevent defense the whole game, but he had multiple runs over 15-20 yards. Seems like every 3rd and short play you would know they're running it to the outside but they would still bust it open for 10+ yards. I really don't even know what could have been done different on defense, they made us look completely outclassed on defense

bowhunterfanatic

I didn't think we could beat them after watching them play Georgia close last week but shew wee I didn't think they'd blow our doors off. All these bad road losses are starting to really concern me for our long term future.

PillsburyDoughboy

You know I made a few posts in anger on here last week that were very stupid. I made my apologies. I vowed to myself I wouldn't let some internet post bother me again. I've got way too many priorities to worry about the outcome of a game. I posed a valid question to PDB in a previous post and have gotten nothing so far. I can understand ribbing somebody about a game or your favorite team but some in here take it to a different level. To the antagonists on here……what did someone do to you to make you have such hatred toward a fan base??
How old are you?

Unless your my age 60 ish you really cannot understand.

This dates back to the Bear Bryant days. I challenge you to do your homework. AKA as Google for you kiddos.

PillsburyDoughboy

It's why they lost to Alabama. One of the best rushing attacks in college football and they rely on a mediocre quarterback.
Sitting here tonight with a bunch of ... I know you will be shocked by this but vol fans at my house.

They are all in agreement WHY Milton was not benched earlier in the season. Why was he not benched at halftime tonight when clearly they were out matched ?

It only makes sense to let the future (if Levalama) of vols QB position start getting some reps in and salvage something out of this season. vols were never beating GEeorgia even if the checkerboard in the sky aligned.

Leave it up to the vols next week to stick with Milton ... well because they just don't know anything else to do but do what they do.

Urban_Hunter

Sitting here tonight with a bunch of ... I know you will be shocked by this but vol fans at my house.

They are all in agreement WHY Milton was not benched earlier in the season. Why was he not benched at halftime tonight when clearly they were out matched ?

It only makes sense to let the future (if Levalama) of vols QB position start getting some reps in and salvage something out of this season. vols were never beating GEeorgia even if the checkerboard in the sky aligned.

Leave it up to the vols next week to stick with Milton ... well because they just don't know anything else to do but do what they do.

Do think we're all dumb? Do you really think…. That we believe… that you have a bunch of friends at your house? You think we believe that you have "friends"…. That are vols fans? And lastly, that you have friends…. That are vols fans…. That agree with you on absolutely anything?

How coincidental… you don't have a single friend here, but you have a ton of other friends, just like you, that all think just like you. It's a miracle.

PillsburyDoughboy

Do think we're all dumb? Do you really think…. That we believe… that you have a bunch of friends at your house? You think we believe that you have "friends"…. That are vols fans? And lastly, that you have friends…. That are vols fans…. That agree with you on absolutely anything?

How coincidental… you don't have a single friend here, but you have a ton of other friends, just like you, that all think just like you. It's a miracle.
Belive what u want. It's true. I've had the games on since 2 today .

PillsburyDoughboy

7,323 days
The Young Pope GIF

GreyGoose

Yesterdays azz whopping want be as bad as what Georgia is going bring to our house this Saturday 🫣 GBO

Just part of being a fan is rolling with the punches and moving on.Its just a game though it still sux being on the losing end

Last edited:

MUP

To add insult to injury, as a root issue for TN, I really think Heupel has lost the respect (think discipline) of the team. When they over celebrate, doing their little first grade rehearsed dances together for just a first down, let alone more than 10 yards on the play, that's a lack of discipline IMO. I've seen other coaches pull players off the field by the collar chewing them out for such, as the game is never over till the end. JMO

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled

It's not that Milton is soooo bad, but that they rely on him too much, especially running the ball. The running backs are quite good. He's a good enough quarterback that can win games at UT with everything else the team has.

And how 'bout them Boilers?

trtr0611

How old are you?

Unless your my age 60 ish you really cannot understand.

This dates back to the Bear Bryant days. I challenge you to do your homework. AKA as Google for you kiddos.
😂. I'm in my 50's so I don't need Google for Bryant. Believe me I've been raised around lots of friends and family who are bama bandwagon fans because of the Bear. It's generational. Some are ok and some are so obnoxious I can't stand to be around them. If I mention anything about being bandwagon fans to them they instantly start with the fat Phil stuff. One guy I know sent his kids to the university of Alabama and spent a ton of money when they could have gotten the same education at MTSU. It's all about being "one up". Kinda like you. But to each his own. If you could reply to a post without sounding like a smart a** then maybe people would take you seriously. I'm not sure why I'm rambling on because I know it will be on deaf ears. Speaking of Bear Bryant……I was raised in the same town as a certain QB for Vandy back in the early 80's (maybe you can Google it) and we got tickets to the Vandy/bama game in '82' I believe. So I've seen Bryant on the sideline.