UT's next coach......

cbhunter

This whole thing has gotten COMPLETELY out of hand. The fire Currie chants are ignorant IMO although I share their opinions of him. Tennessee just looks awful no matter how you view it right now. It's gonna get worse before it gets better unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntinkev

Half the players have started following Doreen (however it's spelled) and he's following all our recruits on twitter. Not sounding good. Sounds like he might be the next coach.[emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

This has escalated into trying to cut the head off of the snake. TN fans know what its about. The entire regime needs purged and thats what is currently in the making. The Haslam family is a corrupt family that has bled UTK out. It will not stop, it will not get better until they are gone. Sometimes you have to tear down completely to rebuild as it should be rebuilt.

Kiffin is not coming, Les is not coming, Tee is not coming. It will be Dave Doeren if he is dumb enough to take it.

THEdonkey0515

buckaroo":2b9k1css said:
At this point hire T
Don't think they could land TEE

At this point sounds like they are scraping at the very very bottom on the barrel. Heck they may have flipped the barrel over and be looking under it right now.

TheY would be very lucky to get a guy people have even heard of right now.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
TreyB":19nmfa4l said:
Saw a article on volnation saying how suspicious it was that Tee, Sumlin and Taggart haven't even been contacted. Saying race may be in play. If this gets stirred up more no way JC survives this as well.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennesse ... ay-it.html

This is just what the TN football program needs.
Be forced to hire by skin color, that will help alot. :bash:

Probably be better than forced to hire whoever the string pullers want regardless of coaching ability though.

THEdonkey0515

Does look kinda odd you would talk to guys that have a losing conference record at NCstate.

And guys who have not been a HC in 7 years with a .500 recored at Rutgers.

And guys who were coaching HS a few years ago lol

But won't even look at Tee,Sumlin, and Taggart.

Albert Haynesworth posted a video saying he knew they would not hire TEE because he was black.....video starting to get a few more views......

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":23kqz6o0 said:
Does look kinda odd you would talk to guys that have a losing conference record at NCstate.

Albert Haynesworth posted a video saying he knew they would not hire TEE because he was black.....video starting to get a few more views......

It really does...

huntinkev

that's ridiculous. I don't believe that for a minute. Haynesworth is always just trying to stir trouble and he's one that will always cry racism if it's not what he wants. The rest of VolNation.com is looking for anyway to get rid of Currie, it has gone to the pot over there. Florida didn't talk to any of these, so they must have not wanted to hire a black man so maybe an investigation should be opened up on them. As matter of fact, they had black man as interim and got him out of town just as fast as possible...because he was black. He should have had consideration for the job, did he? NO

TreyB

huntinkev":3m3qzrk0 said:
that's ridiculous. I don't believe that for a minute. Haynesworth is always just trying to stir trouble and he's one that will always cry racism if it's not what he wants. The rest of VolNation.com is looking for anyway to get rid of Currie, it has gone to the pot over there. Florida didn't talk to any of these, so they must have not wanted to hire a black man so maybe an investigation should be opened up on them. As matter of fact, they had black man as interim and got him out of town just as fast as possible...because he was black. He should have had consideration for the job, did he? NO

UF spoke about Taggart... His agent even talked about it. And Randy was given the opportunity to coach them. Could have gave it to Nuss if we was that way. But I like how you are trying to turn this on UF. No reason for that. Sumlin was still on the job when SS went after Mullen. ANd why we UF offer TEE?

PillsburyDoughboy

THEdonkey0515":1xm79xnm said:

I agree !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

Take out the Albert stuff.

Still looks odd they would talk to all these coaches that don't seem to be as good as Sumlin,Tee,Taggart.

Lots of fans want Tee & you still won't even look his way, but will look at other guys that are no better looking of a candidate? Guys fans clearly do not want.

Just looks odd is all.

Latest posts