UF vs. SC

THEdonkey0515

Ouch! Bye bye muschamp,still gotta take his FSU beating, was they not a gator fan that said SC was no good? Didn't the vols beat SC on the road? Hummmm.

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Ouch! Bye bye muschamp,still gotta take his FSU beating, was they not a gator fan that said SC was no good? Didn't the vols beat SC on the road? Hummmm.
And the Gators beat the Vols 10 straight... Ummmm

BOO!!!! Gators lost.

G8rntn

TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Hurd got injured during the Florida game. Right after UF vowed to "introduce him to SEC football". Coincidence?

And for the record, I never claimed Hurd was going to run all over Florida. I said basically that I thought Hurd would get his licks in on the bigmouth dback that was talking smack. Obviously Florida took him out of the game to insure he wouldnt run all over them.

It was a linebacker that said that... They introduced him to what they was talking about though. Are you trying to say the hurt him on purpose???? Hope you aren't saying that.

Maybe they did and maybe they didnt. Who really knows, but how are you going to talk crap about Hurd and his rushing game against UF when the boy was injured in the early first half. You said it yourself, they introduced him to what they were talking about and he got injured so you tell me if it was on purpose or not. I realize football is an aggressive game and injuries happen but when you call somebody out and say what was said, and then just so happen that player gets hurt in the game. Come on.

Not IMO was it done on purpose... Linebacker met a RB and the tougher survived. But for him to run all over UF he needed to stay healthy then. Kinda like TN fans talking trash about when they knocked Jeff out of the Tn game last year.

Yea poor Jeff. So using your logic, when Driskel got his leg broke, he wasnt the toughest on that play. Ok. I do know that no UT player was interviewed the week before and spewed some BS about introducing Driskel to the SEC and then breaking his leg in the game. Even Driskel ran his pie hole about emptying stadiums or some crap and then he got benched during the game. Lol They must teach BS 101 at UF because players, coaches and fans are sure full of it.

Nobody said, or at least I didnt, that he would "run all over" UF.

He got benched but he did take the victory formation snaps to end it in the empty stadium.... Quite a few on here was saying that about Hurd. And the UF players wasn't saying they would hurt him but they was gonna introduce him. And they did. :)

Victory formation is all hes good for. UF didnt introduce nobody to nothing.

They did to Hurd... :)

TeamMainStreet

G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Hurd got injured during the Florida game. Right after UF vowed to "introduce him to SEC football". Coincidence?

And for the record, I never claimed Hurd was going to run all over Florida. I said basically that I thought Hurd would get his licks in on the bigmouth dback that was talking smack. Obviously Florida took him out of the game to insure he wouldnt run all over them.

It was a linebacker that said that... They introduced him to what they was talking about though. Are you trying to say the hurt him on purpose???? Hope you aren't saying that.

Maybe they did and maybe they didnt. Who really knows, but how are you going to talk crap about Hurd and his rushing game against UF when the boy was injured in the early first half. You said it yourself, they introduced him to what they were talking about and he got injured so you tell me if it was on purpose or not. I realize football is an aggressive game and injuries happen but when you call somebody out and say what was said, and then just so happen that player gets hurt in the game. Come on.

Not IMO was it done on purpose... Linebacker met a RB and the tougher survived. But for him to run all over UF he needed to stay healthy then. Kinda like TN fans talking trash about when they knocked Jeff out of the Tn game last year.

Yea poor Jeff. So using your logic, when Driskel got his leg broke, he wasnt the toughest on that play. Ok. I do know that no UT player was interviewed the week before and spewed some BS about introducing Driskel to the SEC and then breaking his leg in the game. Even Driskel ran his pie hole about emptying stadiums or some crap and then he got benched during the game. Lol They must teach BS 101 at UF because players, coaches and fans are sure full of it.

Nobody said, or at least I didnt, that he would "run all over" UF.

He got benched but he did take the victory formation snaps to end it in the empty stadium.... Quite a few on here was saying that about Hurd. And the UF players wasn't saying they would hurt him but they was gonna introduce him. And they did. :)

Victory formation is all hes good for. UF didnt introduce nobody to nothing.

They did to Hurd... :)

Whatever dude. South Carolina just reintroduced Florida to Steve Spurrier. Nice way to LOSE the game BTW. LOL

TeamMainStreet

G8rntn said:
Jeff will be at UF next for his 5th win over TN and the 4-0 Muschamp vs TN now that will be a different story. LoL

Yeah, Ok. They MIGHT get the win, but Driskel wont be the QB.