UF vs. SC

THEdonkey0515

Florida beat a good Georgia team give them credit but they were 3 of 6 passing. Then they beat a bad vandy team but who dont lol?
There is gonna be a time were the run game is not there at all and the freshman is gonna have to throw it 15-20+ times against a team a little better then vandy:) this game will be close but SC gets the win, After the ole ball coach out smarts muschamp:)
31-27 SC

G8rntn

UF didn't need to throw against UGA. Why make him throw to possibly throw a pick and give momentum to UGA? The next game (I know it was vandy) but Treon threw for over 200 yards. And Vandy ALMOST beat USC. UF wins a close one 34-30

THEdonkey0515

Yeah UF is 6pt favorites at home. But I see SC going for it on almost every 4th and short I see some tricks from the old ball coach in a must win game after blowing the UT game. JMO florida could run over them but I just dont see it.

TeamMainStreet

Go gameco.........Sorry I just cant say it.

Go gato...............Aw hail no, I definately aint saying that.

Well at least it will be warm in Florida saturday.

G8rntn

TeamMainStreet said:
Go gameco.........Sorry I just cant say it.

Go gato...............Aw hail no, I definately aint saying that.

Well at least it will be warm in Florida saturday.

What about Go Gata????

gator-n-buck

PalsPal said:
I'm afraid Muschamp bursts our bubbles and blows this one :( !

It's funny watching other fans reactions now.... First all they could talk about was that Muschamp would be fired this season.... :) Seen several post on here. Now that it looks like they might eat a lil crow, they are hoping that he keeps his job..... :)

Now the funny part.... He is 4-0 against UT...... :D

Where's all the logic in that thinking???? Muschamp has almost half the wins in the 10 win streak and has done it while FL has been down...... :)

G8rntn

gator-n-buck said:
PalsPal said:

It's funny watching other fans reactions now.... First all they could talk about was that Muschamp would be fired this season.... :) Seen several post on here. Now that it looks like they might eat a lil crow, they are hoping that he keeps his job..... :)

Where's all the logic in that thinking???? Muschamp has almost half the wins in the 10 win streak and has done it FL has been down...... :)

:)

PalsPal

gator-n-buck said:
PalsPal said:

Where's all the logic in that thinking???? Muschamp has almost half the wins in the 10 win streak and has done it while FL has been down...... :)

You want him to stay ;) :D ?

gator-n-buck

PalsPal said:
gator-n-buck said:
PalsPal said:

You want him to stay ;) :D ?

How has firing coaches at Ut worked out.... UT Fans now adays are hoping just to make it to 6-6 so they can play in the Music City Bowl. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.... Remember Fulmer... :)

If he beats SC and coaches a descent game against FSU, yes I think he should keep his job.

I pointed out several weeks back that he would have to win two of these four games against:

LSU
Mizz
GA
SC

It looks like he might do that and that would put him at 7-3 / 8-3 going into the FSU game.

Muschamp is pretty much coaching for his job against SC because not many coaches get fired with 8 wins. Yes, on paper, he gets a win over Idaho (cancelled game).

Wrangler95

TeamMainStreet said:
Spurrier will beat the gators this Saturday.

"Win on paper". That's classic.

Florida tried to get Idaho to forfeit the game to them,how pathetic is that,now he calls it a win on paper lol

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Spurrier will beat the gators this Saturday.

"Win on paper". That's classic.

Florida tried to get Idaho to forfeit the game to them,how pathetic is that,now he calls it a win on paper lol

False statement.... I'm sure everything on the internet is true.... :D By NCAA rules you can't make a cancelled game into a forfeit. Both teams agreed not to play the game because FL wanted a bye week before GA and Idaho didn't want to travel another 2500 miles. What's pathetic is that some believe everything that they read on Al Gore's internet... :)

Wrangler95

I don't know whether its true or not but it was on a sports website written by a sports reporter .I'll try to find that if I can