Two bandwagon bama fans have defected!

Bone Collector

So chick with mustache and I'm sure there is some body odor in her female area has informed me that her and her boyfriend (soy boy) are secretly Tennessee fans.
I don't come in this forum enough. who exactly are we talking about here? Why are y'all talking to women with mustaches? 😂

Crow Terminator

Not me! I had a friendly wager with one of my buddies at work that I lost on that TN/AL game. If Bama won, he would wear a Bama shirt to work on Friday's for the rest of the season...on Friday's we can wear our favorite sports team shirt/hat instead of the regular work uniform shirt. And if TN won...well you know how that goes. I hate Friday's now.

cbhunter

Not me! I had a friendly wager with one of my buddies at work that I lost on that TN/AL game. If Bama won, he would wear a Bama shirt to work on Friday's for the rest of the season...on Friday's we can wear our favorite sports team shirt/hat instead of the regular work uniform shirt. And if TN won...well you know how that goes. I hate Friday's now.
We need a pic Friday to confirm!

ImThere

I can appreciate a man of his word!!
Good job!

Spurhunter

I can appreciate a man of his word!!
Good job!
Brief hijack about paying up on bets: Guy I work with (Mike) used to be a huge NASCAR fan. He went to a race with a buddy of his and they had a bet. The other guy's favorite driver (Earnhardt Jr.) finished higher than Mike's favorite driver so Mike had to get a tattoo of an 8 somewhere on his body. Mike didn't want anyone to see it so he got it on his ass. Mike's wife confirmed to me that it is indeed there. Now that's sticking to your word!

TNTreeman

Another hijack . I didn't Welch but I declined a bet that if I lost I had to wear a Hillary shirt everywhere I went for one weekend and a rainbow flag shirt the next. Had to go to Walmart and Home Depot and walk around for 30 min. I couldn't do it, I've lived here my whole life and couldn't bear the shame if I lost.

Spurhunter

Another hijack . I didn't Welch but I declined a bet that if I lost I had to wear a Hillary shirt everywhere I went for one weekend and a rainbow flag shirt the next. Had to go to Walmart and Home Depot and walk around for 30 min. I couldn't do it, I've lived here my whole life and couldn't bear the shame if I lost.
No way I would take that bet either!

Crow Terminator

The pain is real.
20221104_181132.jpg