Oh no! LSU fans questioning the officiating at Bama!

PalsPal

Surely not 😆 ?

The 3 most egregious were the non-call horse collar tackle on an LSU player where he got slung around, the non-review for targeting that knocked Daniels out of the game, and the non-facemask call on Milroe's stiff arm. Even Gary mentioned that one.

Oh well, nothing to see here 😉!

buckaroo

Just watch, they want bama and Georgia in the champ game, if either team is struggling at halftime the 2nd half is a joke, just watch the Vols game with the gumps, Ole Miss won't have a prayer this weekend and Vols won't either even tho its a home game

PillsburyDoughboy

Just watch, they want bama and Georgia in the champ game, if either team is struggling at halftime the 2nd half is a joke, just watch the Vols game with the gumps, Ole Miss won't have a prayer this weekend and Vols won't either even tho its a home game
vols are irrelevant at this point. All they are playing for is a prayer for a crappy Jimmy Kimmel Bowl game . Can't imagine why they are even in this discussion.

ALABAMA has to play perfect the rest of the season and they know it. Big game this weekend.

Let's not start thinking like the vols and blow off a game Like SC and wind up blowing the rest of our chances the rest of the season.

Roll Tide.

buckaroo

vols are irrelevant at this point. All they are playing for is a prayer for a crappy Jimmy Kimmel Bowl game . Can't imagine why they are even in this discussion.

ALABAMA has to play perfect the rest of the season and they know it. Big game this weekend.

Let's not start thinking like the vols and blow off a game Like SC and wind up blowing the rest of our chances the rest of the season.

Roll Tide.
You have zero football knowledge, if Ole beats Georgia and VOLS win out we go to SEC champ game🙄🙄

PillsburyDoughboy

You have zero football knowledge, if Ole beats Georgia and VOLS win out we go to SEC champ game🙄🙄
Still playing those checkerboard math games again I see>? Just win out and you don't have those issues. Ive always stressed that with ALABAMA football and not tried to hide behind it. But that is ME

buckaroo

IMG_1439.png

buckaroo

Still playing those checkerboard math games again I see>? Just win out and you don't have those issues. Ive always stressed that with ALABAMA football and not tried to hide behind it. But that is ME
It is what it is, so your not wanting no one losing ranked higher than your team?? If not you are👎🏻

PillsburyDoughboy

If yall would not have fallen asleep at the wheel with the SC game like HH said yall did yall did yall MIGHT have been in a position of relevancy last year. But no. The vols got all it feels like 98 ,, lets roll out the barrel and look past SC and Vandy and get to the NC . See where that got you? Ill wait for a retort.

buckaroo

If yall would not have fallen asleep at the wheel with the SC game like HH said yall did yall did yall MIGHT have been in a position of relevancy last year. But no. The vols got all it feels like 98 ,, lets roll out the barrel and look past SC and Vandy and get to the NC . See where that got you? Ill wait for a retort.
We all know what it got us, what happened to your team against Texas, or the VOLS the first half?? We pushed you around like midgets

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Slinging a guy by the collar is not illegal. The rule calls for immediately pulling the player to the ground for it to be a foul. I've rewatched this play and I'm still not sure whether it meets the rule or not.

The hit on the QB was not targeting at all and wasn't late. The roughing was called because the defender partially landed on the quarterback when they went to the ground. I thought he landed directly on the QB but on replay, he turned partially to the side as going to the ground. It may not have been a good call either.

As usual, LSU fans will not point out their fouls that were not called.

PillsburyDoughboy

It is what it is, so your not wanting no one losing ranked higher than your team?? If not you are👎🏻
ALABAMA is playing stronger than peeps predicted than we would be at this point in the season. THAT is all I can really say at this point. I would "Like" to see us up in the polls at this point but it is what is is as you said. Might be all the motivation Nick Saban needs to carry the team to the next level. Time will tell. He is the GOAT in case you did not get the email, the PM or the SMS.

buckaroo

ALABAMA is playing stronger than peeps predicted than we would be at this point in the season. THAT is all I can really say at this point. I would "Like" to see us up in the polls at this point but it is what is is as you said. Might be all the motivation Nick Saban needs to carry the team to the next level. Time will tell. He is the GOAT in case you did not get the email, the PM or the SMS.
Hes a goat alright paying and playing dirty is how he does, no respect

PillsburyDoughboy

We all know what it got us, what happened to your team against Texas, or the VOLS the first half?? We pushed you around like midgets
Nick Saban is a midget. Hes like what 4 foot nothing? I offered to send him a gift card at Osh Cosh by Gosh year after year after winning National Championships and SEC Championships but he tells me he is good. That he can afford them on his own. What do you think. Should I quit offering?? LOL

buckaroo

Slinging a guy by the collar is not illegal. The rule calls for immediately pulling the player to the ground for it to be a foul. I've rewatched this play and I'm still not sure whether it meets the rule or not.

The hit on the QB was not targeting at all and wasn't late. The roughing was called because the defender partially landed on the quarterback when they went to the ground. I thought he landed directly on the QB but on replay, he turned partially to the side as going to the ground. It may not have been a good call either.

The guy lunged head to head on a qb, giving him a concussion and no replay?? Ok

PillsburyDoughboy

Honestly Ive read the rules and by rules definition it was probably Targeting. With that said let me clarify. By Rules definition it was Targeting. Someone go post the rules and see if we don't agree.

Now that we have that out of the way......

Dallas Turner is in full blown run at the QB JD and the ball is just released prior to the hit. There is no way you are going to stop a 242 Locamotive on a dime. Not happening. He was in the middle of the play and things happen. It was incidental contact at BEST and the refs on the field saw it that way and the refs in the sky that reviewed it saw it that way.

I am sure all the whining and crying that BK is doing with the NCAA will get DT a 1/2 game suspension . Probably against auburn when the dust is settled. I feel certain that will make everyone happy. Bring it beaches. I look forward to the rest of the season. Roll Tide.

Latest posts