TN-OK score?

redblood

The Hill":38gpper2 said:
redblood":38gpper2 said:
you better turn on the florida game GNB. up by only 8 against eastern carolina. that is just one score, anything could happen

Just flipped over. Was that Treon Harris in there with the game on the line. Did the "starter" not have a good night?

he had a great night

grier 2 td's and a qbr of 160

treon the peon 0td and a qbr of 109

Gravey

A tale of two halves. UT came out crisp and moved the ball well but when you have it 3rd and 1 from the goal line you have to put 6 on the board not 3. I told my son that could come back to haunt us and then the missed field goal in the second half could have sealed it too. To lead the entire game except the last 30 seconds stings. Give credit to their qb as we couldn't contain him and we missed a lot of tackles on him. The last drive he should have been tackled 4 times before throwing the td. :bash: I will say it was one of the best crowds I've ever been a part of. We stood the entire time and it was loud. Hopefully we can bounce back and make a run in the SEC.

huntinkev

Gravey":2c6cwunt said:
A tale of two halves. UT came out crisp and moved the ball well but when you have it 3rd and 1 from the goal line you have to put 6 on the board not 3. I told my son that could come back to haunt us and then the missed field goal in the second half could have sealed it too. To lead the entire game except the last 30 seconds stings. Give credit to their qb as we couldn't contain him and we missed a lot of tackles on him. The last drive he should have been tackled 4 times before throwing the td. :bash: I will say it was one of the best crowds I've ever been a part of. We stood the entire time and it was loud. Hopefully we can bounce back and make a run in the SEC.

X2

I said samething, going to have to score td and not field goals to win.

I still don't understand why we put our small speedy back in and it was goal line 1 yard to go and you run him up the middle. Why Hurd wasn't in there on that play to punch it in I don't understand

Gravey

huntinkev":39uunkkw said:
Gravey":39uunkkw said:

X2

I said samething, going to have to score td and not field goals to win.

I still don't understand why we put our small speedy back in and it was goal line 1 yard to go and you run him up the middle. Why Hurd wasn't in there on that play to punch it in I don't understand
Hurd may not have scored either but from the one I'll take my chances with 240 lbs instead of 215.

redblood

i was wondering the saw thing, but i have noticed that NFL teams rarely use tall backs in goal line. i guess its a center of gravity deal. they normally opt for a chubby bowling pin back

Mudbone

Gravey":2ur0t9dy said:
I still think Tennessee wins the east and maybe the sec. After watching the vandy game yesterday, if Georgia is supposedly the best that the east has to offer, there should be no reason the vols don't win the east. As bad as vandy is they were very much in the game until four minutes left, and they had beat themselves all day long. Georgia had ZERO passing yds at halftime. The vols have enough talent they could go undefeated the rest of the season if the coaches do a little bit better of managing the game. I couldn't believe the vols were snapping the ball with so much time left on the play clock late in the 4th with a lead.

Gravey

Mudbone":199bud1f said:
Gravey":199bud1f said:
I still think Tennessee wins the east and maybe the sec. After watching the vandy game yesterday, if Georgia is supposedly the best that the east has to offer, there should be no reason the vols don't win the east. As bad as vandy is they were very much in the game until four minutes left, and they had beat themselves all day long. Georgia had ZERO passing yds at halftime. The vols have enough talent they could go undefeated the rest of the season if the coaches do a little bit better of managing the game. I couldn't believe the vols were snapping the ball with so much time left on the play clock late in the 4th with a lead.
I think every game left is winnable but Alabama may be a stretch. Even so I think they can win the East but at the same time they can easily lose a couple too.

go Vols!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 252

Latest posts