Ok TN football question

Spurhunter

I'm not threatening to hit you moron. I knew I'd have to explain myself since your a Bama fan. Im saying your big talk will not go the way you think. Hubris never does…
You obviously missed the sarcasm in my initial post that was stating this exact thing about your hubris. I never felt threatened by your responses so we're good. 😂
Damn boys. I'm fairly intelligent, fairly well educated, and pretty well read, and yall got me looking up words. 🤣

buckaroo

I can understand being excited on a great victory but you can't really be serious?? How many times has a Saban coached Alabama team been beaten by 21 points??

No, UT was up by 18 in the first quarter.
Alabama took the lead, 49-42, with the scoop and score.
I was referring to you saying this was Tennessee's best game, we played good but this team has beaten 4 top 25's more than anyone else we should be no 1, front runner heisman and coach of the year, we played LSU pretty much flawless, we handed you 7 pts on fumble, and got to the 2 yd line on bad call,

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
The most replayed part of that game wasn't the winning field goal or the awesome deep ball touchdowns, or the hard hits. It was the blonde Vols fan girl jumping up and down in the stands when her boob popped out on national television. It's all over the social media sites haha. That, and the dude puking up Gatorade.
A guy at work just showed me that.
I remember it during the game but the camera didn't get to her until she was already pulling her dress up.
I told my wife and buddy, dang her tit almost fell out. LOL
Apparently it did. :oops:

7mm08

So close to a logical post... Not targeting cowboy. If we wanna talk about mistakes by refs, let's talk PI vs OPI in the end zone.
That "targeting" was reviewed by no less than 2 guys on the field and 1 or 2 wherever REFEREE central is . Please give your credentials and make your case against that call other than it went against AL. IN THE END….. we would have brought out another 2-3 star to kick your 5 stars like a rented mule!

UCStandSitter

That "targeting" was reviewed by no less than 2 guys on the field and 1 or 2 wherever REFEREE central is . Please give your credentials and make your case against that call other than it went against AL. IN THE END….. we would have brought out another 2-3 star to kick your 5 stars like a rented mule!
Why did you quote me in this? Confused

PillsburyDoughboy

Has Sankey emailed you back about the review of the review?
Im sure its hot on his plate
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Levee Jumper

Tennessee played their best game of the year, while from the standpoint of penalties, time management at the end of the game due to play calling, and the botched punt return deal, Alabama played their worst game.
The end result was a game winning field goal for Tennessee as time expired.
If Alabama cleaned up the mistakes from Saturday in a 2nd game, in my opinion, it wouldn't be as easily in reach to win the game with a field goal at the end.
Delusional...... Bryce Young played flawlessly in this game. Tennessee would have won by 3 TD's if Alabama played the way they did against Texas and their backup quarterback. Likely 2-3 TD's if they had 4 turnovers like they did against A&M.

Spurhunter

God I love these post. LOL. Yall and all the other lower tier teams said this last year when we had a loss to Texas A&M and we still played for a National Championship.
What happened in that game? Never mind. I remember now. He got his second loss EVER to an assistant. So, in the last year and 9 days, he has lost twice to assistants, something he had never done before, lost to TENNESSEE (a lower tier school 😂), something he has never done at alabama, and barely beat A&M and Texas (when I say barely, I mean BARELY). Face it man, the gap has closed and alabama isn't the dominant force they once were. Not only are they NOT #1 in the country, they aren't even #1 in their division of the SEC. TENNESSEE proved to these other schools that the dynasty is over. If I were you I would be in the film room helping with the game plan for State. Let's face it, none of alabama's remaining games are automatic wins except APSU. Even lowly Auburn usually plays alabama tough regardless of talent. If I were you I'd be very nervous.

Latest posts