Texas @ alabama

MUP

Texas will join the SEC next year. So this might be a sneak preview on how Texas will fare. One of two things may happen. Either Texas gives Bama a run for their money (maybe even winning the game) and make Saban have a meltdown on National tv. Or Texas will have second thoughts on joining the SEC. Either way, it's gonna be a slobber knocker of a game!
Texas, the new dominant SEC West team now?

Bamamonts

Hats off to Texas. That played a great game.
That one stings. I've been excited all week about this game. I really thought Bama would roll. OLine was an issue. They couldn't protect the QB and he made several poor decisions.
Bama ran the ball as well as can be expected with the lack of a consistent passing game.
Hopefully Bama can shake it off and improve.
Congrats to Texas and Roll Tide!

Bamamonts

I forgot. The defense put no pressure on Ewers. He played a great game but most of his targets were wide open and he had all night to find them.

TNTreeman

Sabans first double digit loss at home as a college head coach.
toilet GIF

Crow Terminator

I could only watch a few mins at a time when on break. Both times I checked in at the exact plays Milroe threw INTs. I don't know how many he had (ain't got to watch highlights) but I saw 2 for sure. O line looked bad...Texas could seemingly move within it any time they pleased. This feels like one of those microwaved burrito teams. Looks good on the packaging...you followed the heating instructions, only to find it ice cold in the middle.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Hats off to Texas. That played a great game.
That one stings. I've been excited all week about this game. I really thought Bama would roll. OLine was an issue. They couldn't protect the QB and he made several poor decisions.
Bama ran the ball as well as can be expected with the lack of a consistent passing game.
Hopefully Bama can shake it off and improve.
Congrats to Texas and Roll Tide!
Classy as usual. @Bamamonts , I still have a lot of respect for how you carry yourself. Watching your favorite team get beat can be tough, but carrying yourself with respect and dignity win or lose is the way to be, and something that most sports fans never figure out.

Hats off to you sir

Andy S.

Classy as usual. @Bamamonts , I still have a lot of respect for how you carry yourself. Watching your favorite team get beat can be tough, but carrying yourself with respect and dignity win or lose is the way to be, and something that most sports fans never figure out.

Hats off to you sir
Spot on!

CBU93

Ain't got a dawg in this fight, and I was half asleep after a long day, but seemed like two over rated teams playing each other in a relatively competitive football game.

Still early in the season for improvements and mid-steps by both.

As for Manning, I would guess he'll wind up redshirting.

UCStandSitter

Bama fans here who aren't PDB, way to be classy in defeat. Was at the game watching my Vols get all they wanted of a glorified JUCO and the worst officiating of a game I've seen in my lifetime and got back late to some highlights. Looked like Bama played well in spots on O but shot themselves in the foot a bit too. Tough to take a loss like that but good on you fellas for owning it. We've all been there several times but these are the games that keep us hooked on this incredible sport.

Latest posts