Texas @ alabama

Spurhunter

This is the only exciting match up this Saturday. Texas is a 7.5 point underdog currently. Two of alabama's DBs left the game Saturday with undisclosed injuries and are day to day. Obviously Texas has a big advantage at QB, and if those 2 DBs aren't 100% that should help the Longhorn passing game. The game is in tuscaloser so that favors alabama. Texas didn't just completely destroy Rice. Anybody have the scoop on the 2 DBs? Any thoughts or predictions?

***The 2 bama trolls need not respond. We already know your thoughts. You think alabama is the greatest football team in America and they would beat the Philadelphia Eagles by 3 TDs. You also think Milroe is the second coming of Patrick Mahomes and Nick Saban could take Central High School's football team to the NFL Super Bowl.***

Hduke86

This is the only exciting match up this Saturday. Texas is a 7.5 point underdog currently. Two of alabama's DBs left the game Saturday with undisclosed injuries and are day to day. Obviously Texas has a big advantage at QB, and if those 2 DBs aren't 100% that should help the Longhorn passing game. The game is in tuscaloser so that favors alabama. Texas didn't just completely destroy Rice. Anybody have the scoop on the 2 DBs? Any thoughts or predictions?

***The 2 bama trolls need not respond. We already know your thoughts. You think alabama is the greatest football team in America and they would beat the Philadelphia Eagles by 3 TDs. You also think Milroe is the second coming of Patrick Mahomes and Nick Saban could take Central High School's football team to the NFL Super Bowl.***
You forgot Saban will be the next President of the United States and he will announce that after Central High school wins the Super Bowl

Spurhunter

We SMS'ed last night so you know my feelings on the game.

Boy that eats 'em up!
Yes I do, and I disagree, but we will see Saturday night. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope the $EC officials call it fairly, but I don't expect it.

I'm not sure why friends sending SMS messages to each other would bother someone else, but it does. Maybe it's jealousy. Maybe they have no friends to SMS with. 🤷‍♂️

cbhunter

Yes I do, and I disagree, but we will see Saturday night. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope the $EC officials call it fairly, but I don't expect it.

I'm not sure why friends sending SMS messages to each other would bother someone else, but it does. Maybe it's jealousy. Maybe they have no friends to SMS with. 🤷‍♂️
What's funny is the people think the SMS is about them 🤣🤣

Bamamonts

I'm looking forward to the game. It should be a great match up. Milroe played great against MTSU but it'll be interesting to see how he does against good competition. The stage is huge for this game. Game Day will be there and Bryant Denny will be rocking. I wish I was going.
The last I heard the DB's are day to day. That will hurt if they don't play or can't practice.
I think the team has heard of Ewers didn't get hurt Texas would have won last year over and over. I think Bama plays up for this game and gets the job done. I think it'll be a hard fought game and a lot of fun to watch.

If Bama lost to the Eagles it only because of the Bama players on their roster.

bowhunterfanatic

Before the season I thought Texas by a TD. After seeing a bit of the Bama game over the weekend I think Bama by 10. And boy o boy do I hope I'm wrong. I hope Milroe stinks up the joint and they have a massive QB controversy on their hands. Although, from a TN perspective, them playing Milroe might be our best shot at beating them. We are much better against the run than pass so maybe we need him to be the guy.

Bamamonts

This is the only exciting match up this Saturday.
I think A&M and Miami will be a good game as well as Ole Miss and Tulane. Tulane is ranked and could sneak up on Ole Miss. I'm wouldn't pick them but you never know.
I think both games could give you a better idea of how good each team is.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
***The 2 bama trolls need not respond. We already know your thoughts. You think alabama is the greatest football team in America and they would beat the Philadelphia Eagles by 3 TDs.
A few years ago there were several NFL teams that I honestly think Alabama could beat.
Back then, they probably would have beat the Eagles. :D

PillsburyDoughboy

Who's qb1 at Texas?
Ewers when he stays healthy.

ALABAMA by two touchdowns on this one.

Maybe Saban will pay Sark back and tell him to bring his own air conditions for the team this year. Or cut the water off and make him bring his own waterboy :)

RobbyW

Ewers when he stays healthy.

ALABAMA by two touchdowns on this one.

Maybe Saban will pay Sark back and tell him to bring his own air conditions for the team this year. Or cut the water off and make him bring his own waterboy :)

Attachments

• IMG_4831.jpeg
    IMG_4831.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 34

Spurhunter

A few years ago there were several NFL teams that I honestly think Alabama could beat.
Back then, they probably would have beat the Eagles. :D
You have to remember, no matter how many NFL draft quality players are on a college team, the worst NFL team is 100% NFL quality players. There's no way to prove it, but my opinion is no college team would ever beat the worst NFL team.

Latest posts