Texas @ alabama

RobbyW

You have to remember, no matter how many NFL draft quality players are on a college team, the worst NFL team is 100% NFL quality players. There's no way to prove it, but my opinion is no college team would ever beat the worst NFL team.
It wouldn't be close. How many future NFL HOFers got to the league and took a couple seasons to figure out the speed. Peyton Mannings first year he threw 26 TDs with 28 ints

Spurhunter

It wouldn't be close. How many future NFL HOFers got to the league and took a couple seasons to figure out the speed. Peyton Mannings first year he threw 26 TDs with 28 ints
The difference in the speed of the game is astounding. It's like going to a high school game on Friday night and then to an SEC game on Saturday. The difference in game speed is incredible.

deerfever

We'll get tired of hearing about Deion if he wins again.
Get ready to get bombarded with Colorado football talk, Did you see Nebraska play Minnesota? Colorado will win again. This is not Nebraska of the 80s they scored 10 on Minnesota. Colorado has 86 new players and is now ranked 22 ,it would be a huge upset if somehow Nebraska does win. The media seems to make it out like it's the old 1/11 team from last year Deion is Coaching up, he has talent on Colorado that can play for anyone. His son and the Hunter kid could play at any school, and he has 84 other new ones to go along with it. The new transfer portal has definitely changed the NCAA. Nebraska would have to out score them and I do not see happening . Texas/Alabama will be a great game to watch, should be a good one.

Last edited:

PalsPal

Get ready to get bombarded with Colorado football talk, Did you see Nebraska play Minnesota? Colorado will win again. This is not Nebraska of the 80s they scored 10 on Minnesota. Colorado has 86 new players and is now ranked 22 ,it would be a huge upset if somehow Nebraska does win. The media seems makes it out like it's the old 1/11 team from last year Deion is Coaching up, he has talent on that team that can play for anyone. His son and the Hunter kid could play at any school, and he has 84 other new ones to go along with it. The new transfer portal has definitely changed the NCAA. Nebraska would have to out score them and I do not see happening . Texas/Alabama will be a great game to watch, should be a good one.

You are probably right, but sometimes when a team bursts on the scene and hears the rat poison, they can lose focus.

Exhibit A: the Gamecocks beating the Vols last year.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
The difference in the speed of the game is astounding. It's like going to a high school game on Friday night and then to an SEC game on Saturday. The difference in game speed is incredible.
I played a little bit of basketball, and thought I was "ok" at it. While in college I played many times with some players on Purdues men's teams, and the last man on the roster was astoundingly better than us all. I played against some on the women's team as well, and even I played better than them.
Played golf pretty well back in the day, and played around with the high school state champion and eventual PGA player (made a Ryder Cup even), and it was totally unbelievable how good that guy was. No college team will beat an NFL team.

Latest posts