Texas @ alabama

PillsburyDoughboy

This video features an alabama fan yelling "hateful" and "disgusting" (gasp) insults at Texas players. I know this goes on at every game and I thought the Texas players' reactions were pretty comical. Also, I'm pretty sure they got the last laugh.

I don't see any potentially dangerous objects being thrown at these players or coaches. :)

PalsPal

The University of Alabama issued a statement in response to video that showed Crimson Tide students using racist and anti-gay language while yelling at Texas players during Saturday's game.
"We are disgusted by reports of vile language and inappropriate behavior Saturday night," the statement said, per Caleb Yum of the Austin American-Statesman. "To be clear, we condemn this behavior and it will not be tolerated in our venues. It is not representative of UA or our values. We expect all attendees to act with class and respect toward others."

Bamamonts

I know the bama fans will disagree, but am I the only one that thinks the bama team is mostly thugs? I think they are coached that way. Did you notice the last 3 snaps of the game? Texas is in the victory formation, they're up by 10, the game is clearly over, and bama players (especially top thug Dallas Turner) are launching off the ball like it's the 1st quarter? How about a little sportsmanship and learn to lose with class? Just one more reason to hate that classless program.

Is this losing with class? I just wanted your opinion since you called Bama out on the last 3 snaps of the Texas game.

Spurhunter

Is this losing with class? I just wanted your opinion since you called Bama out on the last 3 snaps of the Texas game.
Absolutely not. That was disgraceful and inexcusable. See how easy it is to call out your team when they act like a bunch of classless thugs? It would be refreshing if alabama fans would admit when their team does it, but that never happens. Just excuses, excuses, and more excuses.

Latest posts