Texas @ alabama

Gravey

Did you notice the last 3 snaps of the game? Texas is in the victory formation, they're up by 10, the game is clearly over, and bama players (especially top thug Dallas Turner) are launching off the ball like it's the 1st quarter? .
I thought that was very bush league and poor sportsmanship.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I know the bama fans will disagree, but am I the only one that thinks the bama team is mostly thugs? I think they are coached that way. Did you notice the last 3 snaps of the game? Texas is in the victory formation, they're up by 10, the game is clearly over, and bama players (especially top thug Dallas Turner) are launching off the ball like it's the 1st quarter? How about a little sportsmanship and learn to lose with class? Just one more reason to hate that classless program.
I had to watch the replay of the last three snaps and this is just not true; especially regarding Turner. The Bama players went at about 25% so, yes, they should have let off a little more but it was not egregious.

Oh, wait, given Bama's pass rush all game, maybe they did launch like it was the 1st quarter...

Last edited:

Bamamonts

I know the bama fans will disagree, but am I the only one that thinks the bama team is mostly thugs? I think they are coached that way. Did you notice the last 3 snaps of the game? Texas is in the victory formation, they're up by 10, the game is clearly over, and bama players (especially top thug Dallas Turner) are launching off the ball like it's the 1st quarter? How about a little sportsmanship and learn to lose with class? Just one more reason to hate that classless program.
I disagree. They didn't fire off the ball like the game was still in jeopardy. They didn't just stand there like some teams do. I really don't have a problem with either. To say that's thug behavior or classless is stretching.
I really think this team needs more fight in them
(not actual fist fight). There was play where the Texas player drove the Bama player into the ground after the play was over and the other Bama players just watched. I'm not saying get a pf or anything but you have to be able to stick up for each other and push back. JMHO

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I just posted the video. I guess the Texas center was knocked on his ass by crowd noise.
LOL. The center never got knocked on his butt in last three snaps. He lunged under the defenders and fell on his face in the 2nd snap; didn't go down in the other two snaps. Again, seeing things that aren't there.

Spurhunter

Bama has a dark cloud on the horizon heading their way named Hugh Freeze.
😅😅😅😅
Screenshot_20230910-133228_Facebook.jpg

Spurhunter

This video features an alabama fan yelling "hateful" and "disgusting" (gasp) insults at Texas players. I know this goes on at every game and I thought the Texas players' reactions were pretty comical. Also, I'm pretty sure they got the last laugh.

Latest posts