Tennessee opens

Spurhunter

It has apparently moved to 12.5. Crazy to me. I think Rattler is going to shred us again.
Our secondary is weak as water. They give every receiver a 10 yard cushion. If Rattler is on his game I think you are correct. He is going to light them up. I think every good QB is going to do the same if the DBs don't improve. For them all to do it they must be getting coached that way. I have lost any confidence I had in this being a great season.

PillsburyDoughboy

It has apparently moved to 12.5. Crazy to me. I think Rattler is going to shred us again.
season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

themanpcl

Our secondary is weak as water. They give every receiver a 10 yard cushion. If Rattler is on his game I think you are correct. He is going to light them up. I think every good QB is going to do the same if the DBs don't improve. For them all to do it they must be getting coached that way. I have lost any confidence I had in this being a great season.
Yes, there is a defense problem that can be exploited by every good qb. I lost confidence as well and am glad hunting season will prevent me from being able to watch any of the games...lol

Spurhunter

I don't see the Vols winning Saturday. Not that it matters really but I also didn't think they should have been ranked ahead of the gators after losing to them . 7-8 wins is the ceiling this year I'm afraid.
I agree with everything you said. In addition to Virginia, Austin Peay, and UTSA, I see wins over UConn, Vandy, and maybe South Carolina, Mizzou, or Kentucky. Maybe. I guess we'll see if the coaching and play calling picks up and huge improvements are made. I don't know how talented this team is, but I just don't believe the staff is getting everything out of them that they can. The play calling on both sides of the ball has been horrible. I will admit I haven't watched the UTSA game in full yet, but they should've been able to do anything they wanted in that game.

Latest posts