TENNESSEE vs. alabama line

THEdonkey0515

They usually give the home team +3 in game like this just for the home field advantage.

think this will be a fun game that is up for grabs Late in the 4th. Bama pulls it out by 7.

Last edited:

buckaroo

Bama had -33 yds at halftime last week, we just put 232 yds I think we have advantage there. Also we are sacking qbs like no other and they arent blocking well. GBO

PalsPal

Bama had -33 yds at halftime last week, we just put 232 yds I think we have advantage there. Also we are sacking qbs like no other and they arent blocking well. GBO

Shhh. We, clearly, have no chance. Just because we rushed for our per game average against A&M (who had been giving up 80 something, but have dropped to 105 :D ), means nothing .

DayDay

2-Step Enabled

Alabama is ranked 126 in Sacks Allowed (meaning more than almost every school at 4.43 per game). Tennessee ranks 3rd in team sacks. The left tackles that play for Alabama have been awful and the quarterback can't pass a quick slant or check down quick enough to make a throw beyond going to the primary receiver.

Alabama had 269 yards at halftime last week. If you are referring to the Texas A&M game two weeks ago, Alabama had 118 yards.

Bama has racked up a lot of penalties this year, at home and away. Very very undisciplined playing and self inflicted wounds. I don't see it suddenly stopping for the TN game.

Really thought these would go away this year. I don't see much, if any, improvement from last season.

bowhunterfanatic

Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see TN scoring more than 17 points and I just don't think that'll be enough. I fully expect Joe to be awful again and you aren't beating Bama on the road with bad QB play. Matter of fact we probably can't beat them on the road with average play either. Need Milton to be elite and I'll only believe that once I see it.

buckaroo

Alabama is ranked 126 in Sacks Allowed (meaning more than almost every school at 4.43 per game). Tennessee ranks 3rd in team sacks. The left tackles that play for Alabama have been awful and the quarterback can't pass a quick slant or check down quick enough to make a throw beyond going to the primary receiver.

Alabama had 269 yards at halftime last week. If you are referring to the Texas A&M game two weeks ago, Alabama had 118 yards.

Really thought these would go away this year. I don't see much, if any, improvement from last season.
The -33 yds were total in first half

smalljawbasser

Stats don't mean much on the 3rd Saturday in October. Vols have had a few chances to win in Tuscaloosa with a whole lot worse teams and worse coaches than we have now.

Bama has had a whole lot better teams than this one.

Milton vs Milroe is the matchup to watch. Which mediocre quarterback can can execute his offense the best.

Home field advantage is huge in the SEC. I'd say UT/Bama/UGA/UF/Aub/LSU is closer to a 9 point advantage.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
The -33 yds were total in first half
Alabama has not had a total of -33 yards in the first half of any recent game, for sure not last week against Arkansas when Alabama scored 21 points.

It's not clear what you are saying, "Bama had -33 yds at halftime last week, we just put 232 yds"

bowhunterfanatic

Alabama has not had a total of -33 yards in the first half of any recent game, for sure not last week against Arkansas when Alabama scored 21 points.

It's not clear what you are saying, "Bama had -33 yds at halftime last week, we just put 232 yds"
Rush yards. Not sure if the stat is correct but almost certain that's what's being referenced

Latest posts