Tennessee/Alabama

PalsPal

Judi Dench GIF

REN

We actually beat you today the refs just handed you the game

This is such a loser mentality from fans.

Sure it's the refs fault TN scored 0 points in 2 qts. Refs fault the defense gave up 13 point lead. Refs fault TN defense left a guy wide open for a 40yd score right after half. Refs fault Milton fumbled and had it returned for a TN. Just makes no sense to me when fan bases (not limited to TN fans and include AL fans) go this route. Each team has AMPLE opportunities to win and lose games and refs like all humans miss calls and have bad calls for both teams. This whole delusion that refs have it out for team A and are always in favor for team B is just so stupid to me.

Even last year when bama got a lot of calls against them and calls missed that would have helped them it's not the refs fault they lost. It's the defenses fault for not getting stops and the offense fault for not scoring more period

rem270

This is such a loser mentality from fans.

Sure it's the refs fault TN scored 0 points in 2 qts. Refs fault the defense gave up 13 point lead. Refs fault TN defense left a guy wide open for a 40yd score right after half. Refs fault Milton fumbled and had it returned for a TN. Just makes no sense to me when fan bases (not limited to TN fans and include AL fans) go this route. Each team has AMPLE opportunities to win and lose games and refs like all humans miss calls and have bad calls for both teams. This whole delusion that refs have it out for team A and are always in favor for team B is just so stupid to me.

Even last year when bama got a lot of calls against them and calls missed that would have helped them it's not the refs fault they lost. It's the defenses fault for not getting stops and the offense fault for not scoring more period
I see it all the time with fans blaming refs, but the most I see doing it are TN fans. I root against TN in everything because of their obnoxious fan base. I have some friends and people I know that have some sense about it and don't blame refs and aren't naive that TN isn't a playoff contender. But I know lots that have always blamed the officials when they lose and having to hear "wait til next year" and "we're rebuilding" for the past 20 plus years. All the excuses make me want to see them lose every game. But hey the fans are happy with a bowl game every year so they are happy being mediocre.

REN

Bama would have likely won even if the game were called correctly but it does not change the fact that the game was miscalled. The head ref is a resident of Tuscaloosa, sales real estate there and on his Facebook page his grandkid has on an Alabama shirt. That is also facts.

You can't honestly believe all this right? And there is no likely about it the game deciding plays had zero to do with refs.

Holding can be called on both teams all the time same with PI. I mean good lord how can this be people's thought process. I have to ref my daughters middle school volleyball games all the time and I call it fair even though my kid plays for on side. No it's not apples to apples but you are judging a PROFESSIONAL referees character and you have not met him in your life and don't know anyone that has. You read it on the internet so it must be true he is a liar and piece of garbage.

REN

And to be clear I'm not saying there were not missed calls or bad calls. There are in every game. I can find holding calls on TN that were not called or shots to the head but in the end what does it matter. There will ALWAYS be missed or bad calls it's been that way for 100yrs.

And to also add it seems people were totally fine with missed calls last year when it went a different direction but then call foul when it seems it wasn't as favorable this time. Can't have it both ways

Latest posts