TENNESSEE vs. alabama line

megalomaniac

This one is gonna come down to coaching....

3y ago, I'd say AL would have 95% odds of winning if the teams were the same.

This year, I think it's a coin flip. Saban is old and tired and Heupel is hungry.

Gravey

I will look at that more closely when I rewatch the game. Typically I watch on Saturday while enjoying cold beer and good food and just having a good time. Then I watch again during the week and see what I missed, what they did well, didn't do well, etc. I hope you are right about the O line. Milton could be so much better if he had a few seconds before he's flushed out of the pocket.
You have way too much time on your hands. 😂

ImThere

I will look at that more closely when I rewatch the game. Typically I watch on Saturday while enjoying cold beer and good food and just having a good time. Then I watch again during the week and see what I missed, what they did well, didn't do well, etc. I hope you are right about the O line. Milton could be so much better if he had a few seconds before he's flushed out of the pocket.
They're hard enough to watch once a week!

Gravey

Ummmm this from the guy that just watched Friday the 13th? 🤔
jason voorhees GIF

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Kinda like the aTM @ UT game, I think that this one is likely to come down to home field advantage. I think that it will likely end up being Bama on top, but I am no expert. I think that both teams are fairly equal and that there is a heckuva lot of parity in college football right now, which is good for the sport

Spurhunter

there is a heckuva lot of parity in college football right now, which is good for the sport
Agree. The portal has evened things up somewhat. I've always enjoyed an upset, and they seem to be happening more often. I think NIL will take it back the other way though. The rich will get richer than ever and the poor will get poorer.

PalsPal

Local Chicken Choker chiming in…… how much will the Lamecocks lose by ???

😁

You know, I don't remember his chiming in before or AFTER the SC game this year.

The great thing about the game this year is Bama fans have been chomping at the bit awaiting to unleash payback this year.

Then, they've seen their team this year and now they're hoping to just squeak out a win.

This game has always been a line of scrimmage game, and this is the closest TN has been to Bama on both lines in years. Should be fun.

Latest posts