Tennessee/Alabama

BamaProud

You can't honestly believe all this right? And there is no likely about it the game deciding plays had zero to do with refs.

Holding can be called on both teams all the time same with PI. I mean good lord how can this be people's thought process. I have to ref my daughters middle school volleyball games all the time and I call it fair even though my kid plays for on side. No it's not apples to apples but you are judging a PROFESSIONAL referees character and you have not met him in your life and don't know anyone that has. You read it on the internet so it must be true he is a liar and piece of garbage.

But they obviously stalk his Facebook page and noticed that his grandchild wears and ALABABA t-shirt!

PillsburyDoughboy

But they obviously stalk his Facebook page and noticed that his grandchild wears and ALABABA t-shirt!
Slimeballs to do something like that.

Something tells me the good people in ALABAMA will take good care of his business and he will have no worries from these idiots

PillsburyDoughboy

Bama played great in the second half. We apparently forgot there was a second half. The officials were beyond awful but that's more the norm than an aberration. Missing calls is one thing, but it definitely stings more when the missed calls result in big point swings like we saw yesterday. And yes Bama fans, you definitely were on the wrong side of some awful calls last year. Just didn't quite seem as lopsided.
Cheer up. Great news coming for vol fans. Womens Basketball is only 14 days away. You have something to be hopeful for :)

PillsburyDoughboy

The Biggest takeaway IMHO in this game from last years other than the fact we crushed the vols was

PENALTIES..or should I say the lack of them.

The Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide committed 17 penalties for 130 yards in last year's loss to the vols.ALABAMA was only flagged once for 5 yards in this contest. Clearly they cleaned things up this week. Something I know Nick Saban said they had to work on.

trtr0611

The Biggest takeaway IMHO in this game from last years other than the fact we crushed the vols was

PENALTIES..or should I say the lack of them.

The Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide committed 17 penalties for 130 yards in last year's loss to the vols.ALABAMA was only flagged once for 5 yards in this contest. Clearly they cleaned things up this week. Something I know Nick Saban said they had to work on.
Nah…..normal fans don't make posts like this. You are exactly what you want to be……a troll who hates everything Tennessee.

Latest posts