Tennessee opens

7mm08

A person with direct knowledge says that was poorly worded. His statement is: It's not like "NICO DOESNT WANT TO PLAY" its "Nico and his family think the BEST scenario is to be backup this year and start next year if it can work out that way"
His best plan is to go to my MIL's and get some serious weight on him!!!

BamaProud

I agree with everything you said. In addition to Virginia, Austin Peay, and UTSA, I see wins over UConn, Vandy, and maybe South Carolina, Mizzou, or Kentucky. Maybe. I guess we'll see if the coaching and play calling picks up and huge improvements are made. I don't know how talented this team is, but I just don't believe the staff is getting everything out of them that they can. The play calling on both sides of the ball has been horrible. I will admit I haven't watched the UTSA game in full yet, but they should've been able to do anything they wanted in that game.

So no GUARANTEED win over Bama? Wow your tune has changed.

Its been 7,278 days since Tennessee has beaten Alabama in Tuscaloosa.

Roll Tide!

PillsburyDoughboy

Looks like the vols are going to be wearing the black uniforms this weekend. At least they are appropriately dressed for the funeral. :)

Spurhunter

Don't watch unless you like throwing your cap and rending your clothing in anguish. So many points left on the table...
Finally got to watch the entire game. My take is the DL played pretty well, secondary hasn't improved, running game looked good against a weak opponent, Milton was accurate on 50% of his deeper throws, and I'm sick to death of seeing the little quick outs to the flat.

The South Carolina game will come down to our good running game vs. their weak run defense, and their good passing game against our weak pass defense. UTSA completed a lot of passes when the QB had time. Luckily, he was hurried or sacked a lot. Tennessee better hope they can consistently get to Rattler. I just don't have any confidence in our secondary.

THEdonkey0515

How come every time a pass goes through one of Uts receivers hands and hits him in the face its because Joe throws to hard. Yet the DBs of SC seem to be catching them fine 🤔.

Latest posts