Tennessee opens

UCStandSitter

I agree with everything you said. In addition to Virginia, Austin Peay, and UTSA, I see wins over UConn, Vandy, and maybe South Carolina, Mizzou, or Kentucky. Maybe. I guess we'll see if the coaching and play calling picks up and huge improvements are made. I don't know how talented this team is, but I just don't believe the staff is getting everything out of them that they can. The play calling on both sides of the ball has been horrible. I will admit I haven't watched the UTSA game in full yet, but they should've been able to do anything they wanted in that game.
Don't watch unless you like throwing your cap and rending your clothing in anguish. So many points left on the table...

wayne

Let's look at some stats
28d1a2dabac01606ecc77e8c501ac832.jpeg
c4c16f1c20f9aa4f8432967ac1e3ff5a.jpeg
8ffa3c239c6cc6b456b1efe51bda4fdc.jpeg
b7d4774374fe4472bebd9129b2a94bf1.jpg

wayne

Fwiw, I don't have a guy. This is message board fodder.
This isn't from my most enthrenched guy, but my buddy within UT Medical has indicated to me that they aren't letting on how bad Joe's knee injury actually is.
It's almost Gaston Moore time.
All GASton, No brakes.

Grandslam11

I'm going to bring a little positivity to this post.

This stadium is going to be ROCKING.. It's going to give us a huge advantage. We are going to use Sampson in the passing and running game. Heupel has proven he can coach at home. Milton is going to play like he did in the orange bowl. Those guys want this bad after what happened last year.

Vols 35
Cocks 24

PillsburyDoughboy

Let the games begin
I'm going to bring a little positivity to this post.

This stadium is going to be ROCKING.. It's going to give us a huge advantage. We are going to use Sampson in the passing and running game. Heupel has proven he can coach at home. Milton is going to play like he did in the orange bowl. Those guys want this bad after what happened last year.

Vols 35
Cocks 24
You mean like that advantage the Swamp had because the vols were not prepared for it to be so loud ?

PalsPal

It wouldn't surprise me if he has a partial meniscus tear.

After the injury his throws weren't the same.

But, I would hope that the coaches would've pulled him if there was the slight chance of that, so who knows?

wayne

Heuple confirmed Milton had knee looked at scanned by docs. Said diagnosis is confidential. Said he will be full strength Saturday. He always says that even if they dont play. Imagine they are observing and deciding if they need to play Nico.
Keep in mind, he said Mays was ready to go 2 games ago.

7mm08

Heuple confirmed Milton had knee looked at scanned by docs. Said diagnosis is confidential. Said he will be full strength Saturday. He always says that even if they dont play. Imagine they are observing and deciding if they need to play Nico.
Keep in mind, he said Mays was ready to go 2 games ago.
Mays gets hurt getting out of bed in the morning.

wayne

I have never heard of an athlete that didn't want to play.
A person with direct knowledge says that was poorly worded. His statement is: It's not like "NICO DOESNT WANT TO PLAY" its "Nico and his family think the BEST scenario is to be backup this year and start next year if it can work out that way"

Latest posts