Tennessee Is

farmin68

Tennessee was 25th last week in the playoff poll. I don't know about the AP and don't care. Once the play off poll starts up, that's all most people focus on.

Wrangler95

farmin68":qm32nhut said:
Tennessee was 25th last week in the playoff poll. I don't know about the AP and don't care. Once the play off poll starts up, that's all most people focus on.

Gator only use's the poll that benefits Florida the most!! :rotf: :tu:

baddnole

Wrangler95":434fop3e said:
gator-n-buck":434fop3e said:
Dirt Dobber":434fop3e said:
Might wanna check rankings again there GnB

I have and the AP top 25 hasn't changed for week 15. UF is # 19 and UT is not ran

Dumb Dumb,that ranking was before Alabama spanked them :party: :party: :party:

ATLANTA — There was a point in the fourth quarter where Alabama had held Florida to only 82 total yards. The Gators had 83 total yards in the first quarter. Yes, you are reading that correctly.

Even with that ridiculous stat, Florida quarterback Treon Harris feels like Alabama's defense isn't all that special.

"(Alabama) isn't the best defense we played," Harris told SEC Country. "They're not hard to figure out what they are doing. Their up front guys are very physical and strong. The scheme they run just works well for those guys."

So which team had the best defense that Florida played this season?

"LSU," Harris said. "They have great corners everywhere, safeties, defensive linemen. Alabama doesn't have (defensive backs) like (LSU)."

Harris completed 9-of-24 passes against Alabama and finished with one touchdown and one interception. His quarterback rating was 5.1. Against LSU, Harris finished 17-of-32, threw two touchdowns and finished with a quarterback rating of 51.3. I think we know why Harris said LSU had the "best defense" the Gators have played this year.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Latest posts