Tennessee Is

Wrangler95

Funny,you call it mind boggling because I said Tennessee is the best team in the East,guess what ,most sensible people knows Im right about Tennessee.Florida is not even the 2nd best team in the East,everyone is laughing at you and the Gators!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":1110vdl3 said:
Wrangler95":1110vdl3 said:
Appears that the Gators may end their season on a 3 game losing skid and Tennessee ranked ahead of them :party: :party: :party:

Please explain..... :tu:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings[/quote

It is really pretty simple,if Gators lose their Bowl game they will have lost their last 3 games,Tennessee is on a five game winning streak!! :rotf: :party: :party:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":us0f1gwq said:
gator-n-buck":us0f1gwq said:
Wrangler95":us0f1gwq said:
Appears that the Gators may end their season on a 3 game losing skid and Tennessee ranked ahead of them :party: :party: :party:

Please explain..... :tu:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings[/quote

It is really pretty simple,if Gators lose their Bowl game they will have lost their last 3 games,Tennessee is on a five game winning streak!! :rotf: :party: :party:

TN is not even in the top 25.... :)

Your predictions never seem to workout.... :tu: :tu:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":ieez3v2d said:
Funny,you call it mind boggling because I said Tennessee is the best team in the East,guess what ,most sensible people knows Im right about Tennessee.Florida is not even the 2nd best team in the East,everyone is laughing at you and the Gators!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I believe that UF won the East on the field. We can't help what you have created in your own mind..... :rotf:

You might of drank to much orange Kool-Aid and now have a lil tummy ache..... :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":3mf6x1xz said:
Dirt Dobber":3mf6x1xz said:
Might wanna check rankings again there GnB

I have and the AP top 25 hasn't changed for week 15. UF is # 19 and UT is not ran

Dumb Dumb,that ranking was before Alabama spanked them :party: :party: :party:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":16lg1bf6 said:
gator-n-buck":16lg1bf6 said:
Dirt Dobber":16lg1bf6 said:
Might wanna check rankings again there GnB

I have and the AP top 25 hasn't changed for week 15. UF is # 19 and UT is not ran

Dumb Dumb,that ranking was before Alabama spanked them :party: :party: :party:

UF was 18th in the AP Poll before Bama beat them. They only dropped one spot and that poll came out today. No one cares about the playoff poll at this point unless you are in the top 4...... :)

Before you call others dumb, you might want to check out the facts or slow down on the Kool-Aid..... :tu:

This came out today and a couple teams that won their conference games knocked UT out of the poll...... :)

Here's your clue dummy.... UF's record is 10-3 in the poll and that's their record after losing to Bama.... :(

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Wrangler95

Tennessee rose in the polls from #25 to #23.Florida has lost its last two games and almost three in a row by barely pulling out a win over Florida Atlantic.Since Florida has no offense,Michigan will win the Citrus Bowl

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":w8x36st3 said:
Tennessee rose in the polls from #25 to #23.Florida has lost its last two games and almost three in a row by barely pulling out a win over Florida Atlantic.Since Florida has no offense,Michigan will win the Citrus Bowl

Gives us a link from today's AP poll... We will be waiting for your AP Poll..... :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":hjnpcxw2 said:
Wrangler95":hjnpcxw2 said:

Gives us a link from today's AP poll... We will be waiting for your AP Poll..... :tu:

If you watched the selection show this afternoon you would have seen Tennessee ranked 23rdnot my fault you were not watching :tu:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":3njb9xvt said:
gator-n-buck":3njb9xvt said:
Wrangler95":3njb9xvt said:

If you watched the selection show this afternoon you would have seen Tennessee ranked 23rdnot my fault you were not watching :tu:

No link, huh? But I can look up the Top 25 AP anytime.... :tu:

Latest posts