Tennessee Is

wayne

Hillbilly Hunter":3fkn71ez said:
With treon harris as qb florida sux
Can't be. Mcelwain is a qb guru
Remember all those stories about turning a 2* into a NFL qb?

Wrangler95

They have no offense,this game is a rout.I remember so well,gator n buck bragging how good Harris was when he took over the QB duties :rotf: :tu:

Mudbone

Wrangler95":1m6tyejj said:
They have no offense,this game is a rout.I remember so well,gator n buck bragging how good Harris was when he took over the QB duties :rotf: :tu:
How in the heck did that kid come in and basically beat the vols by himself last year?

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":1b5j0ycb said:

I guess you put all the blame on Harris?? I would put more blame on the offensive line that's playing 3 fr. They are talented and should be a lot better next season..... :)

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":gmkmmo7i said:
Wrangler95":gmkmmo7i said:

I guess you put all the blame on Harris?? I would put more blame on the offensive line that's playing 3 fr. They are talented and should be a lot better next season..... :)

Were those same guys not on the line when Captain Roid Rage was still playing?

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":dz5fwzjo said:
gator-n-buck":dz5fwzjo said:
Wrangler95":dz5fwzjo said:

Were those same guys not on the line when Captain Roid Rage was still playing?

Nope... With injuries these kids have to play and some of them had to switch positions. The snapper the last two games has never played that position. It's part of football and they still won 10 games.... :tu:

I'm watching the game now and Harris has no time to set up.... :x

Wrangler95

Mudbone":1eu7jlcx said:
Wrangler95":1eu7jlcx said:
How in the heck did that kid come in and basically beat the vols by himself last year?

Like I said,best team dont always win!! :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2xlzfknl said:
Wrangler95":2xlzfknl said:
clearly the best team in the East,not even close,best team don't always win :party: :party: :party:

Tap your shoes together 3 times and it might come true.... :rotf:

LOL at you gator,Gators were nothing more than pretenders, :tu:

Wrangler95

Appears that the Gators may end their season on a 3 game losing skid and Tennessee ranked ahead of them :party: :party: :party:

mtn cur

but florida was there, they won the east and played in the championship.

wish, could've should've, almost, blah blah blah...they won the east and own the vols.....THE END!

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":3240rdqm said:
gator-n-buck":3240rdqm said:
Wrangler95":3240rdqm said:
clearly the best team in the East,not even close,best team don't always win :party: :party: :party:

Tap your shoes together 3 times and it might come true.... :rotf:

LOL at you gator,Gators were nothing more than pretenders, :tu:

I think most of us are laughing at you. Some of your post are just mind boggling. Some of us wonder what world you live in... :tu: :rotf: :tu:

Latest posts