Next coach at UT.

PillsburyDoughboy

TeamMainStreet":15ley85n said:
PillsburyDoughboy":15ley85n said:
Well 3 of the 4 coaches in the NC all have ALABAMA NC rings. Y'all should be trilled with this hire . It's huge !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im excited about it. But not because you say I should be. :tu:
3295637fa4faeab10ed6d88f498c3fcd.jpg

TeamMainStreet

TreyB":1kbqx1ck said:
A lot on VN not a fan of the hire.

The football forum is where all of the loons hang out and post. If you want sensible football discussion, you need to go to the recruiting forum to the football talk thread.

THEdonkey0515

gobblegrunt":2l1xk0uf said:
VN gets on my nerves. All that forum wants to do is complain about everything!! All they want to be is negative. I rarely get on the forum anymore. They would complain if Nick Saban was the new coach.
Been a vol fan my whole life.

Never go on VN

THEdonkey0515

Bama LB Mack Wilson on Pruitt

"Pruitt was the best coach I've ever played for. You talk about a coach effecting you.. He really effected me in a good way was more like a father figure being around him 24/7! I appreciate everything, nothing but Love coach! We'll see you in Knoxville next year "

PillsburyDoughboy

TeamMainStreet":12h4ke0o said:
Look at that Orange. :rotf:

Nicky not going to like that . Countdown clock looming till we have a new coach for the playoffs .

farmin68

TreyB":3bq6ty2r said:
THEdonkey0515":3bq6ty2r said:
Looks like it's Pruitt, I like the hire after This huge dumpster fire I don't think it's bad at all.

Wish he would go ahead & come to Knoxville the staying at bama for another 3 possibly 4 weeks is a little annoying, he has more then enough stuff to do in Knoxville at his head coaching gig over those 3-4 weeks. O well can't complain to much & I understand.

Heard Freeze may be OC...

I hope that hire happens. Will be easy for teams to negative recruit TN

No it won't. Besides, any recruit that would fall for that probably isn't intelligent enough to be playing SEC football.

TreyB

farmin68":3uxdmmni said:
TreyB":3uxdmmni said:
THEdonkey0515":3uxdmmni said:
Looks like it's Pruitt, I like the hire after This huge dumpster fire I don't think it's bad at all.

Wish he would go ahead & come to Knoxville the staying at bama for another 3 possibly 4 weeks is a little annoying, he has more then enough stuff to do in Knoxville at his head coaching gig over those 3-4 weeks. O well can't complain to much & I understand.

Heard Freeze may be OC...

I hope that hire happens. Will be easy for teams to negative recruit TN

No it won't. Besides, any recruit that would fall for that probably isn't intelligent enough to be playing SEC football.

So you are saying it wouldn't be easy to negative recruit TN after what Freeze did at Ole Miss????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Keep thinking that.

But if a different team hired him I am sure your feelings would change. :tu:

farmin68

TeamMainStreet":3sl4cir9 said:
TreyB":3sl4cir9 said:
A lot on VN not a fan of the hire.

The football forum is where all of the loons hang out and post. If you want sensible football discussion, you need to go to the recruiting forum to the football talk thread.

The average poster on VN would complain if you beat them over the head with a new hammer.

farmin68

TreyB":lz5vb86b said:
So you are saying it wouldn't be easy to negative recruit TN after what Freeze did at Ole Miss????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Keep thinking that.

But if a different team hired him I am sure your feelings would change. :tu:

... And you just disqualified yourself from any hope of SEC playing eligibility. :mrgreen:

Latest posts