ut fans want coach fired and QB Benched

PillsburyDoughboy

How did UT choke in back-to-back years with a lot on the line?
I don't have that answer. And judging from Heupel's postgame comments, neither does he.

Last season, UT lost 63-38 to South Carolina in a game that bumped it out of the College Football Playoff picture.

This loss to Missouri took UT out of contention for a New Year's Six bowl. And at game time, the Vols still had a chance at the SEC East title until Georgia beat Ole Miss later Saturday.

Both debacles were in November. And it appeared the team was helpless to turn the game around in both instances.

PillsburyDoughboy

I disagree. I remember the 10 years after Bryant and the 10 years after Stallings. It's coming, brother!
College Football landscape and the coaching landscape has changed ALOT since then. ALABAMA has cemented itself as the top job and top program in all of the NCAA to have . ALABAMA will have no problem getting the very best coach to replace Saban when the times comes.

Gravey

Good thing you post links to articles that you can only read if you subscribe to it. Closet big orange fan maybe? 😂😝
IMG_5294.png

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
College Football landscape and the coaching landscape has changed ALOT since then. ALABAMA has cemented itself as the top job and top program in all of the NCAA to have . ALABAMA will have no problem getting the very best coach to replace Saban when the times comes.
"Shirley you must be joking"

"Stop calling me Shirley"

Gravey

We've been down this road before. You can get it for free somehow just by giving them a email address. That's how I got it. I can assure you I'm not giving that wrag one penny.
It's ok to be a closet Vol fan. Anybody can be a bandwagon fan when a certain team is winning. Oh and I tried to sign up and it's $1 for 6 months and then $19.99/month after that. Saban must've gotten you a deal. 😉
IMG_5295.png

GBO!!! 🍊

PillsburyDoughboy

Gravey

Ok Sparky. Check out this link.Even CB Hunter posted a screenshot showing how to do it and agreed with me.

Boo ya !

Sparky? That's cute and might give me a complex if I was 10 not 50. Must have been a limited time deal because when I click the link you posted the pics I posted are what you get. I don't care enough to have an account to pay for it nor would I ever have one to keep up with other schools. Have better things to do with my time. I can get all of my UT news right here from you and it doesn't cost a thing and gives me a few laughs along the way.

PillsburyDoughboy

Sparky? That's cute and might give me a complex if I was 10 not 50. Must have been a limited time deal because when I click the link you posted the pics I posted are what you get. I don't care enough to have an account to pay for it nor would I ever have one to keep up with other schools. Have better things to do with my time. I can get all of my UT news right here from you and it doesn't cost a thing and gives me a few laughs along the way.
Happy to help :)

With that said today's PSA it's been 394 days , 9, 453 hours 567,231 minutes and or 33,033,878 seconds since the vols beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide in Football.

Roll Tide

deerfanatic

I think ALABAMA will be just fine when that day does come that Saban decides to step down. I do think the vols will be doing a coaching search before ALABAMA does :)
Might wanna check your coaches age there skippy. Heupel is fine. He was 11-2 last year in year two. We are missing a few nieces this year. Recruiting is going well and only idiots are talking fire heupel. 90% of the fan base are just fine with our coach. Pretty sure grandpa Nick is gonna ride off in the sunset before UT is doing a football coach search. Heupel has at 2-3 more seasons of mediocre before his seat gets warm. Nick will be eating through a straw by then

PillsburyDoughboy

Might wanna check your coaches age there skippy. Heupel is fine. He was 11-2 last year in year two. We are missing a few nieces this year. Recruiting is going well and only idiots are talking fire heupel. 90% of the fan base are just fine with our coach. Pretty sure grandpa Nick is gonna ride off in the sunset before UT is doing a football coach search. Heupel has at 2-3 more seasons of mediocre before his seat gets warm. Nick will be eating through a straw by then
You have plenty of nieces on the team. I suspect that might be part of the problem there at ut :)

Twinshooter

Gravey, you got that right! I am a VOLS fan and have been all my life, but let's get back to playing second half football.

Latest posts