NCAA Tournament

prstide

ELEITE 8 bound! Man what a great game.
Man it feels so good to win this game.
Roll Tide!!!!!
Roll Tide!!!!! That is the best they have played from start to finish in a game all year long. Now a rematch with Clemson to try and advance.
Watching UT lose to Creighton tomorrow should make for the start of a great weekend.😏

JBell

ain't gonna lie, watched about half of the first and assumed unc would run away with it second half. Pleasantly surprised this morning.

bowhunterfanatic

ain't gonna lie, watched about half of the first and assumed unc would run away with it second half. Pleasantly surprised this morning.
I didn't have a dog in the hunt but I also went to bed at the half thinking UNC would win by 15+. Looks like they went cold the entire second half and Bama kept hitting shots. Big time win.

Bamamonts

Y'all missed a good game. It was fast paced and both teams played good. UNC went up by 10 in the second half but it looked like they got tired at the end. Fun game to watch.
Now on to Clemson. RTR!

REN

was SUCH a good game last night. Went back and forth the entire time. G Nelson really stepped up big time. Guy had a combined 6pts in the previous 2 games and just had the game of his life to help bama win.

While not a UT fan obviously It would be fun to see a bama UT match in the future!

PalsPal

was SUCH a good game last night. Went back and forth the entire time. G Nelson really stepped up big time. Guy had a combined 6pts in the previous 2 games and just had the game of his life to help bama win.

I was going to mention him. He got in a zone and won the game for them.

JBell

Yea a possible NC matchups bama-ut sounds fun. But some tall orders in front of both to get there. That's why they call
It March madness though

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
UT looks good, lots of guys that can score. Going to be tough for my Boilers to beat them come Sunday.

When was the last time Knect shot 50% from the floor? He's still been getting his points, but it has sure taken a lot of shots to do so. If he gets hot Purdue might be in serious trouble.

PalsPal

When was the last time Knect shot 50% from the floor?

Only post players shoot better than 50%, if they play much. I just looked up the season stats, and Edey only shoots 62%. How is that possible considering 5' is probably his maximum range?

The Purdue guards will be the key, and how they handle the constant pressure. Plus, that will make their entry passes inside that much more difficult.

Tip is at 1:20!

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Only post players shoot better than 50%, if they play much. I just looked up the season stats, and Edey only shoots 62%. How is that possible considering 5' is probably his maximum range?

The Purdue guards will be the key, and how they handle the constant pressure. Plus, that will make their entry passes inside that much more difficult.

Tip is at 1:20!
Yep, understood. What I was trying to say is that Knect is due for a great shooting game which would be trouble for Purdue. And you're also correct about the pressure UT can put on guards. The guards at Purdue, especially B Smith, are way better at handling the ball than we have had historically, so there's hope they can handle that part from Tennessee.

I see this coming down to how well Purdue shoots free throws. They have had games around 70% from the line and that will not win against UT.

TNTreeman

Yep, understood. What I was trying to say is that Knect is due for a great shooting game which would be trouble for Purdue. And you're also correct about the pressure UT can put on guards. The guards at Purdue, especially B Smith, are way better at handling the ball than we have had historically, so there's hope they can handle that part from Tennessee.

I see this coming down to how well Purdue shoots free throws. They have had games around 70% from the line and that will not win against UT.
I doubt the Vols can beat the Boilermakers sadly. They've had a great run though.

Latest posts