NCAA Tournament

Displaced_Vol

UT looks good, lots of guys that can score. Going to be tough for my Boilers to beat them come Sunday.

When was the last time Knect shot 50% from the floor? He's still been getting his points, but it has sure taken a lot of shots to do so. If he gets hot Purdue might be in serious trouble.
First round against St. Peter's if I looked it up correctly. Texas & Creighton did pretty good jobs defending him.

Aidoo has to have more of an impact tomorrow.

I think it'll be a good game. 4 point game back in Maui and we didn't have ZZ 100%, or Awaka I don't think. He played but I think he had hurt his ankle right before the Purdue game. Either way I hope that can be the difference tomorrow.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
When they are playing their best there is not a team the Vols can't beat.
I can agree with that, but with the caveat that their opponent isn't playing THEIR best game too. If that is the case, Purdue and UCONN can beat them…but boy those would be some great games to watch!

Bamamonts

I think Alabama played their best game of the year against North Carolina. I hope they can match it tonight. I didn't think this team would make it this far but to make it to the final four would be awesome!

7mm08

UConn , coached by Bobby Hurley's brother, just went on a 30-0 run in the second half against Illinois . Clingan , the 7'2" center must have 15 blocks!! The game is over with 10 min to go.

prstide

When they are playing their best there is not a team the Vols can't beat.
Remove the pumpkin color lenses. Purdue is about to spank that tail tomorrow and Connecticut would crush UT too.
You need to be a "conference guy" and give a standing ovation to the Alabama Crimson Tide for carrying the SEC into the Final Four. Tennessee will fall short. 😘😬

XCR-2

Remove the pumpkin color lenses. Purdue is about to spank that tail tomorrow and Connecticut would crush UT too.
You need to be a "conference guy" and give a standing ovation to the Alabama Crimson Tide for carrying the SEC into the Final Four. Tennessee will fall short. 😘😬
Act like yall been there before. Oh wait.

Gravey

Calm down…it was just friendly trash talk.
For clarifications sake: Alabama Men's Basketball has reached the Final Four more times than Tennessee Men's Basketball. 😁
It's baseball season! 😜😂

Seriously though bama looked good from the little bit I saw. Would love for the Vols to join them in the Final Four but gonna be a tough task against Purdue.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
TN played well but went cold from the 3-pt line in the 2nd half. Dalton Knecht is probably the most impressive ball player I can remember watching in quite some time. The guy showed up every freaking game. Tip of the hat on a good run VFLs.
Knecht is the best player in the nation I'd say. Much more deserving of the Naismith award than Eady.

PillsburyDoughboy

Good prediction!

Boilermaker on the house !

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts