NCAA Tournament

wayne

1000016368.jpg

1-3 record in 4 years, that's 4 different teams. So it's NOT the team.
It was a very young team playing a very mature team with one guying playing out of his mind. If they played 10 more times, I would be willing to bet that ole Kentucky wins all 10 of them. It is not Calipari's fault, except for the fact that he recruits at such a high level he has way too many "one and dones". If they were required to stay 3 years like football, Kentucky would have had way more national titles. Go Big Orange!

PalsPal

It was a very young team playing a very mature team with one guying playing out of his mind. If they played 10 more times, I would be willing to bet that ole Kentucky wins all 10 of them. It is not Calipari's fault, except for the fact that he recruits at such a high level he has way too many "one and dones". If they were required to stay 3 years like football, Kentucky would have had way more national titles. Go Big Orange!

Bingo. I mean he had the best offensive team in the country, and they were very fun to watch light up the scoreboard. That should count for something. I just hope he didn't harm any of the young guys draft status.

Plus he probably has another top rated class coming in next year.

He just has to hope he doesn't play any of those mature teams in the tournament, if they get there.

THEdonkey0515

Bingo. I mean he had the best offensive team in the country, and they were very fun to watch light up the scoreboard. That should count for something. I just hope he didn't harm any of the young guys draft status.

Plus he probably has another top rated class coming in next year.

He just has to hope he doesn't play any of those mature teams in the tournament, if they get there.
Playing a mature team in the ncaa tournament is gonna happen 9 out of 10 times. Almost any team that makes it that isn't a blue blood (KY,NC,Duke) is there because they are a older mature good team. Somehow his got to find the balance in taking all the 5* one and done guys, but still having 2 or 3 guys that stay mutiple years.

I remember KY fans said last year we got an amazing class coming gotta keep coach cal.. it was a good class but ended with a early exit in the SEC and a loss to Oakland in the NCAA.

Latest posts