NCAA Tournament

7mm08

1711154588874.jpeg

BMan

Well played

The Yale players kept calling out multi-syllable words, which had the Auburn players looking at each other going "wha?" Go back and look at the video, and right before every error Auburn made you'll hear an Eli yell out "indubitably!" or "reconstitute!" or any other number of long words.

Gravey

The SEC, as a league, is taking a well-deserved beating on twitter end elsewhere. Sankey made a statement about lower level teams taking tourney berths away from more-deserving teams and he is having to eat his words.

https://sports.yahoo.com/secs-ncaa-...n-more-ridiculous-030957406.html?guccounter=1
No need to expand the tournament so Sankey needs to shut his pie hole. Maybe the SEC teams should act like it's an honor and privilege to make it there and not a birthright. I love seeing the small schools make a Cinderella run. Yeah it sucks when it's the Vols they knock off but I still wouldn't change it.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
30 points. He's been great shooting this year.
Wrightsell shot well also (5-6 on three's); especially early when it was a bit of a struggle. He left with a bloody nose but got back in a groove when he came back in. He was missed during his 4-5 games out due to concussion.

Lack of defense and inside defenders will come into play sooner or later unless Bama can continue to shoot well.

Displaced_Vol

Just tuned into the A&M Houston game- A&M hits a 3 at the buzzer to send it into overtime. I've been driving all day so haven't seen any of the games today but doesn't seem like many were that close, glad to catch a good one here tonight

Displaced_Vol

Been a good one towards the end of regulation for sure. I believe it's over now
Taylor has not had a great OT. At the line now & hit one 3, but a bad turnover & foul on a 3 point shot. Plus a couple terrible jacks from deep.
I had hoped they could pull the upset but so long as they keep it within 8.5 that's the main thing…