NCAA Tournament

Gravey

Just tuned into the A&M Houston game- A&M hits a 3 at the buzzer to send it into overtime. I've been driving all day so haven't seen any of the games today but doesn't seem like many were that close, glad to catch a good one here tonight
That was crazy. 1.2 seconds on the clock and they inbound it and get the shot off to send it to OT. Looking like it may have been all for nought.

cbhunter

Taylor has not had a great OT. At the line now & hit one 3, but a bad turnover & foul on a 3 point shot. Plus a couple terrible jacks from deep.
I had hoped they could pull the upset but so long as they keep it within 8.5 that's the main thing…
Did he get blocked by a ghost at the end?? 🤣

My son and I been talking about him the entire OT.

PalsPal

Just tuned into the A&M Houston game- A&M hits a 3 at the buzzer to send it into overtime. I've been driving all day so haven't seen any of the games today but doesn't seem like many were that close, glad to catch a good one here tonight

What?!

I turned it off at about 5 mins thinking it was over and was sleepy.

Hate I missed that.

The Bama game was a good one. Gutsy win.

encore06

I didn't know if they were playing Basketball or Rugby during the Ala vs GCU and A&M vs Houston. Both of there games were VERY physical. Surprised there wasn't more tempers flaring.

Latest posts