I think it is time

prstide

Guys I just want to apologize for the fact that all the UT fans on this forum have had to live through such trying times over the past 2 decades.
As an Alabama fan, I have thoroughly enjoyed the salty Vol tears. This year was a turning point for the UT program though and the streak was broken….a light of hope shined through—it was glorious for the orange clad brethren.
That said, hopefully order will be restored in a matter of months and another decade and an half streak of Vol beatings will commence in 2023. It's never personal and only for fun that I like ribbing y'all.
Roll Tide!

Carlos

Guys I just want to apologize for the fact that all the UT fans on this forum have had to live through such trying times over the past 2 decades.
As an Alabama fan, I have thoroughly enjoyed the salty Vol tears. This year was a turning point for the UT program though and the streak was broken….a light of hope shined through—it was glorious for the orange clad brethren.
That said, hopefully order will be restored in a matter of months and another decade and an half streak of Vol beatings will commence in 2023. It's never personal and only for fun that I like ribbing y'all.
Roll Tide!
Nobody's against somebody taking a few shots here and there, when it's in jest.

That's not the case here, this persons a complete cloaca, and adds absolutely nothing beneficial.
💯

buckaroo

Roll Tide!
All good, except we are ready to make our own streak, I'm thinking 20 yrs in a row

Latest posts