I think if you were to have

TNTreeman

James 4:6
"God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."
Wonderful scripture and I need it in my own life however .... Dropping F bombs , calling people MFr, and threatening to whip people you don't know over a stupid game shows a real lack of self awareness. You can't dog cuss someone over a game and then quote scripture IMO .

trtr0611

Wonderful scripture and I need it in my own life however .... Dropping F bombs , calling people MFr, and threatening to whip people you don't know over a stupid game shows a real lack of self awareness. You can't dog cuss someone over a game and then quote scripture IMO .
[/QUOTE
Just curios are you trying to be humble now after your rant tge other night ?
Ok…….first and foremost I want to apologize to the forum for my posts Saturday. I let anger get the best of me. It was very childish and I was not drunk. I know to post scripture wasn't a good thing after what I posted. However, I stand behind that scripture and who it's directed to. I don't post here a whole lot as you can see. But I do read the forum every day. Although my angry posts were not very Christian-like (and I am a Christian), I do feel like I'm humble in the sense that I don't get on here and constantly brag on my team and belittle everyone else. That to me says a lot about one's character (and I know my character was damaged by my posts Saturday). I know these guys (and you know who you are) will say it's all in fun. To me it goes way beyond that. I don't know any of you personally and if I met you I may never know that you are the turd(s) who post a lot of this garbage on here. I know it's my choice to read this forum and if I don't want to be offended then I shouldn't read it. I understand that. I guess I wasn't raised to try and always be one up on someone else. I have talents but I have never felt you need to brag about them. People tell me very often how good I am at what I do. I never take the high road and choose to always say someone else is better. With all that being said…..I will not post in this forum again. God Bless!

PillsburyDoughboy

Kentucky first? Already beat them and have Missouri this weekend. Stop watching re runs of when Alabama was in the running for a natty in past seasons and catch up to where present day is now.
We are talking about ALABAMA and Milroe. A team and a Quarterback that is actually relevant.

THEdonkey0515

So if bama makes it to the SEC chip and beats undefeated UGA do both Bama and UGA get in? Both would only have 1 loss at that point.

I'm guessing Michigan or Ohio st gets in.

Florida State is setting undefeated and very well could remain that way in regular season like UGA.

Then you have #5 Oregon and #6 Washington that will probably face off again in the pac-12 chip game! How does the winner of that game not get in?

Texas should win out, and face someone in the big 12 chip. don't see how you put bama over texas if they both end up with a conference title & the same record?

Bamamonts

So if bama makes it to the SEC chip and beats undefeated UGA do both Bama and UGA get in? Both would only have 1 loss at that point.

Florida State is setting undefeated and very well could remain that way in regular season like UGA.

Then you have #5 Oregon and #6 Washington that will probably face off again in the pac-12 chip game! How does the winner of that game not get in?

Texas should win out, and face someone in the big 12 chip. don't see how you put bama over texas if they both end up with a conference title & the same record?
If Bama beat UGA then I think Bama goes in front of UGA. Bama has a stronger SOS and a head to head win.

If Texas wins out I think they go over Bama.

There's a million different ways this season can go. It will be fun to watch.
A 12 team playoff would make would make it very interesting also.

THEdonkey0515

If Bama beat UGA then I think Bama goes in front of UGA. Bama has a stronger SOS and a head to head win.

If Texas wins out I think they go over Bama.

There's a million different ways this season can go. It will be fun to watch.
A 12 team playoff would make would make it very interesting also.
I'm sure a team will get upset somewhere and it will all work itself out

But with only 3 weeks left you could have.

Pac 12 champ with 1 loss
Sec champ with 1 loss
Undefeated Big 10 Champ
Big 12 champ with one loss
Undefeated ACC champ.....
And 12-1 UGA....

Ohio st or Michigan will end 11-1 without a Conference Chip. Whoever doesn't win the big 10 east.

Fun to think about.

Last edited:

BamaProud

I would think y'all can lineup and run it down Kentucky's throats. Ps you aren't making the playoffs so that's probably the only relevant teams. UGA will heat you in the sec championship and that will be that. Just saying

Are you sure about that?

1699484292080.png

Currently Bama has a higher chance to make the playoff than GA.

buckaroo

I say no SEC team would go,

buckaroo

PillsburyDoughboy

Are you sure about that?

View attachment 202192

Currently Bama has a higher chance to make the playoff than GA.
IDK but it sure is fun seeing all these vol fans suddenly becoming Lane Kiffin fan boys. Laughing all the way to the bank on this one. LOL

Latest posts