I think if you were to have

Urban_Hunter

I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page here

PDB dreamed up a scenario in his head that has been unsubstantiated by everyone. He ran with the dreamed up scenario because he thinks it's insulting to vols fans and that it is supportive to his cause as assistant to the manager of the crimson tide. Then he aimlessly argues with people who are truly confused as to how he even landed on this hill he's dying on

🤡

BamaProud

PDB dreamed up a scenario in his head that has been unsubstantiated by everyone. He ran with the dreamed up scenario because he thinks it's insulting to vols fans and that it is supportive to his cause as assistant to the manager of the crimson tide. Then he aimlessly argues with people who are truly confused as to how he even landed on this hill he's dying on

🤡

What's the "dreamed up" scenario?

BamaProud

Yes, it is a statement of fact. Milroe is on the Heisman Watch list at #9 or 10 depending on where you look.

Last edited:

deerfanatic

Are you sure about that?

View attachment 202192

Currently Bama has a higher chance to make the playoff than GA.
They will have to play the game of course but to me Georgia has looked like the better team overall this year comparatively. Just my opinion. Both teams have had games where they haven't looked very good against not that great competition. Espn predicted that because UGA has what should be two tough games left in regular season where bama has an easier path due to easier games. Doesn't mean they think bama is the better team.

buckaroo

IDK but it sure is fun seeing all these vol fans suddenly becoming Lane Kiffin fan boys. Laughing all the way to the bank on this one. LOL
Whats so funny? Lane owes us one, and I will gladly cash it in, also would be fun playing him in sec championship game! No hard feelings we all know along with himself he wished he had stayed here

buckaroo

What makes you think that? I guess it could be true, but I have never heard anyone claim that. What's your reasoning?
He has spoken highly of the Vols over the years, and people read between the lines on his comments, heck USC was a nightmare for him, he did pretty good here. Most have no grudge on him leaving any more than when he left the red team

PillsburyDoughboy

🤡
Talk about dreamed up scenario. Assistant manager of the Crimson Tide? Talk about dreamed up LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

Whats so funny? Lane owes us one, and I will gladly cash it in, also would be fun playing him in sec championship game! No hard feelings we all know along with himself he wished he had stayed here
He has spoken highly of the Vols over the years, and people read between the lines on his comments, heck USC was a nightmare for him, he did pretty good here. Most have no grudge on him leaving any more than when he left the red team
Awe this is just too cute. I mean everyone including Stevie Wonder can see what is going on with the vol nation right now. Yall have thrown Mustard and Trash at Lane Kiffin and littered and hurled F bombs all over this board at Lane Kiffin over the years because yall were so butthurt when he ducked out of t Town overnight and left the vols hanging without a coach. YET,,big YET here YALL are drooling over him and salivating over him like virgin on prom night because he holds some sort of checkerboard path to getting to Atlanta for the vols. No I have not made up some sort of scenario. Yall have with this checkerboard math. LMAO

THEdonkey0515

So if Heupel were to leave/retire etc... would Vol fans consider re-hiring Kiffin?
I think most would yes.

Alot would have been fine with it before Heupel.. after the Bama guy got caught handing out MCmoney some wanted Lane back then.

Your gonna have some that never want him back because he up and left in the middle of the night right before signing day for California and that's fine.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

I think most would yes.

Alot would have been fine with it before Heupel.. after the Bama guy got caught handing out MCmoney some wanted Lane back then.

Your gonna have some that never want him back because he up and left in the middle of the night right before signing day for California and that's fine.
Some ? Maybe. Most wanted Gruden. Guy lived rent free in yalls head.

buckaroo

Awe this is just too cute. I mean everyone including Stevie Wonder can see what is going on with the vol nation right now. Yall have thrown Mustard and Trash at Lane Kiffin and littered and hurled F bombs all over this board at Lane Kiffin over the years because yall were so butthurt when he ducked out of t Town overnight and left the vols hanging without a coach. YET,,big YET here YALL are drooling over him and salivating over him like virgin on prom night because he holds some sort of checkerboard path to getting to Atlanta for the vols. No I have not made up some sort of scenario. Yall have with this checkerboard math. LMAO
Wow you are brilliant, its not that we want Lane to win but Georgia to lose! Do you not know anything about football? How old are you 10?

PillsburyDoughboy

Wow you are brilliant, its not that we want Lane to win but Georgia to lose! Do you not know anything about football? How old are you 10?
Again receipts tell the whole story. Look at the Lane Kiffin cheerleader who started this thread .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110_063608_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_063608_Chrome.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts