If you ain't got haters

PillsburyDoughboy

Bamamonts

Fans of several teams have some very classless chants nowadays. LSU's fans chant about sucking a tigers d***k. The Alabama and Tennessee version of Dixieland Delight is awful also. There are several others but that's what comes to mind. I enjoy trash talking and ribbing back and forth but a lot of people can't do it without making it personal.

PillsburyDoughboy

Fans of several teams have some very classless chants nowadays. LSU's fans chant about sucking a tigers d***k. The Alabama and Tennessee version of Dixieland Delight is awful also. There are several others but that's what comes to mind. I enjoy trash talking and ribbing back and forth but a lot of people can't do it without making it personal.
Some people can't handle the trash talking,,the ribbing back and forth without taking it to the personal level. I can say I have never taken it to the personal level here. Ive never said anything to anyone on here that I wouldn't say to them over a camp fire or at deer camp. But plenty have said some pretty idiotic things to me that would never say to me face to face that would tend to rise to a whole different level of fun and excitement if we were face to face.

Last edited:

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I wholeheartedly agree. I too did my share of trash talking, and still do whenever if play with the youngsters at church :p But there is a line that cannot be crossed, and you're right, fans from all teams do it.

Gravey

When my kids were young I asked more than one to watch the language coming out of their mouth. It's ridiculous and every team has fans like that.

BamaProud

Too many people take it personally too. Its supposed to be fun harmless ribbing.

Latest posts