I think if you were to have

THEdonkey0515

Again receipts tell the whole story. Look at the Lane Kiffin cheerleader who started this thread .
What's that have to do with anything? Yes we want kiffin to win this game no one is denying that?

Really confused why your so obsessed with vol fans hoping to set up a awesome game next Saturday if this was to happen. It has zero to do with the like or dislike of Lane good grief man surly your not that dumb.

If Auburn needed to beat LSU to set up a chance bama Plays for the west the very next week ALOT of bama fans would be pulling for AU same difference. Dosnt mean bama fans love Auburn. It's not that hard bud.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

LMAO

Attachments

• 85kp69.jpg
    85kp69.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 24

PillsburyDoughboy

What's that have to do with anything? Yes we want kiffen to win this game no one is denying that?

Really confused why your so obsessed with vol fans hoping to set up a awesome game next Saturday if this was to happen. It has zero to do with the like or dislike of Lane good grief man surly your not that dumb.

If Auburn needed to beat LSU to set up a chance bama Plays for the west the very next week ALOT of bama fans would be pulling for AU same difference. Dosnt mean bama fans love Auburn. It's not that hard bud.
It's Kiffin! Not Kiffen

And you called me dumb ????

PillsburyDoughboy

Milroe for Heisman? Hmmmmmm.
Let's not get ahead of our selves.

Remember how humiliated the vols got when they got the big head thinking ahead? Thinking they were going to Atlanta with QB that was so called Heisman eligible? Well that all came crashing down with one humiatling loss to a 44th placed unranked teamed called SC.

Don't Jinx it!

deerfanatic

Tennessee fans need lane to beat UGA and we need to beat mizz to set up a showdown for the East championship next weekend in Knoxville. Will all that play out? Not likely but that's what vol fans want. Most of us don't like kiffin or don't care about him but for today we root for him and ole miss for that reason and that reason only. It's that simple.

PillsburyDoughboy

Tennessee fans need lane to beat UGA and we need to beat mizz to set up a showdown for the East championship next weekend in Knoxville. Will all that play out? Not likely but that's what vol fans want. Most of us don't like kiffin or don't care about him but for today we root for him and ole miss for that reason and that reason only. It's that simple.
We see you Lane Train Fanboys :)

PillsburyDoughboy

More like you Bamers are praying he comes back after saban retires cause you know things are gonna change and not in a good way down there when it happens
Here we go again.

Will that be two years ago last year ? This year or what year ago ?? Asking for a friend .

BamaProud

Milroe is now tied for 4th on the Heisman Watch list.

I think the votes are due today. He won't win it, but he's likely to get an invitation to the Ceremony. He climbed the list a lot since this thread was started in early November.

PillsburyDoughboy

"He won't win it, but he's likely to get an invitation to the Ceremony."

Everybody gets a trophy! Hell I got an invitation to the ceremony.
You literally had dudes falling all over themselves last year because HH did not get a trip .

I fail to see the difference except Milroe has earned it if he gets there.

buckaroo

You literally had dudes falling all over themselves last year because HH did not get a trip .

I fail to see the difference except Milroe has earned it if he gets there.
Hendon did deserve a trip, I guess getting injured hurt his chances, he broke all kinds of records too! What did he have against bama last year 6 td passes?

Latest posts