I think if you were to have

PillsburyDoughboy

Stated back in August or September to a vol fan that Milroe would be on the Heisman Watch list in November over Milton ... they would have just spouted off crazy nonsense like you are just a Homer, your a fan boy , your a Bandwagon fan or whatever term of endearment they choose to affix to it.

But here we are. It's November Sports Fans and MILROE IS INDEED on the Heisman watch list. He's not high on the list but he's on there!

Roll Tide!

Rabbitkil

This might be the funniest thing ever posted. Dude is not even an average QB . Doubt he will even get drafted.
Doesn't seem to be bad even with all the dropped passes, while he's no elite player he's not as bad as what his receivers make him look

Attachments

• IMG_1495.png
    IMG_1495.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 55

XCR-2

He'll get drafted I'd say pretty high. He's got the strongest arm in the country. Some team out there will think they can fix his flaws and take him. I believe he's perfect for the NFL.

PillsburyDoughboy

He'll get drafted I'd say pretty high. He's got the strongest arm in the country. Some team out there will think they can fix his flaws and take him. I believe he's perfect for the NFL.
Yall kept saying that about HH and he was a third rounder .

TNlandowner

Love Bama's unexpected success this season, but Milroe isn't an elite QB. His ability to scramble is impressive along with arm strength. However, the speed of the game often overwhelms him when defenses increase pressure. I fully expect Auburn and Georgia to turn up the heat on him...

PillsburyDoughboy

Mac Jones, Jake Coker, Blake Sims, A. J. McCarron, Greg McElroy and John Parker Wilson are all among the "not elite" Quarterbacks that played for Nick Saban at Alabama that have competed or won SEC/National Championships.

Nick Saban as an elite coach makes up for not having the best QB.
Haters are so quick to forget/ discount these facts.

Nick Saban = GOAT

PillsburyDoughboy

Ya we did, until he tore his acl to shreds. Weirdo
Dude we could do this all day long. LONG before he tore his ACL his draft numbers were expected to be in the high 80s Low 90s. So he actually went a little higher than expected. So his ACL injury had ZERO impact on his draft. He was just a average QB. Face it.

buckaroo

Some years there are many good qb's to pick from some years not, All I know is Hooker played better than anyone that year and stats proved it, another reason was Heupels offense was different than most in NFL, and people were leary of it

Latest posts